Sign in to follow this  
Wanda Wizenheim

Shopping Malls

I generally don't shop in malls.  I never go to them as a destination, only see them sometimes if I go to a destination that has one for support.  I may cam around if I get bored but hardly ever buy.  If I see something I like, I'll grab a landmark and go to the merchants main store later, where the selection is much greater and where sometimes the item are cheaper due to main store only discounts or sales.  When I shop deliberately I shop in main stores only for the same reason.

One good mall i sometimes freqeunt is Northpoint Furry mall. or spare parts mall. but as a point I just go to the main shop of the stuff i want to buy.. but  sometimes walking around a mall to kill some boredom is alright if you want Landmarks to them Just IM me in world :D

The Marketplace, largest place ever. It features thousands of merchants for hundreds of different categories. You'll sure get lost there, specially if you use the nifty search feature.

As far as places to go just to look around and maybe or maybe not buy anything, I like The Nest (which is mostly home stuff but has a little area of special clothing items too) and Tableau, which is... Tableau. You'll find out what that means if you go there.

It's not huge but my sim is a shopping district that has a few shops and 2 mainstores that is decorated all wintery (with a little twist, heh). There is also a hunt going on right now (Rude Santa Christmas Hunt) so that may be doublly awesome for some exploring and shopping! Surreal Fashion District