Troubles with pay-teleportersystem

Annalena Aljon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

since some days we have a lot of troubles with our pay-teleporter-system.

After a customer pays the teleporter he couldnt teleport. We have to reset the teleporter, than it works. But the next one who paid it....same trouble.

On other sims the teleporter works fine. Server: sim9719.agni.lindenlab.com (216.82.45.53:13006)
Second Life Server 12.11.09.266804

Grandfathered Sim

We thing maybe its a server-Problem. I ask simowner for a restart. But after the restart same troubles as before.

Does anybody else know this or similar problems? We use the Pay-Teleporter from Alicia Stella, one of the most used Teleportersystem in SL.

Greetings Annalena

There are teleport systems out there you have to PAY to use??  Good god.  Ridiculous.  I would never pay to teleport somewhere when I can do it myself for free.  All I need to know is the region name and...KA-WHAM! I'm there.  Or if the location is up to a certain height, Firestorm has "Teleport To" options.

As far as it not working, you might try resetting the scripts inside it, or deleting the one not working and put out a new copy of it.  That is if you have copy permissions.  If not, that option won't work.  Contact the seller and see if he/she can help you.

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

There are teleport systems out there you have to PAY to use??  Good god.  Ridiculous.  I would never pay to teleport somewhere when I can do it myself for free.  All I need to know is the region name and...KA-WHAM! I'm there.  Or if the location is up to a certain height, Firestorm has "Teleport To" options.

As far as it not working, you might try resetting the scripts inside it, or deleting the one not working and put out a new copy of it.  That is if you have copy permissions.  If not, that option won't work.  Contact the seller and see if he/she can help you.

some of the 'pay for' sex rooms honey moon suites use these systems. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.