parcel is too full?

Namestop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting a message saying parcel is too full in my house when I try and place stuff down, long story short I don't have any parcel it seems to place next to anything down. Is there anyway I can see what is taking all my partical space? I mean my house is next to bare and I am getting pestered about not being able to place a lot of the things I buy down in my house anymore. 

3 answers to this question

World > About Land > Objects will tell you what your parcel's capacity is.

Right Clicking on anything and choosing Edit will tell you that item's land impact.

For example, if you have 512 sq meters of land, you can have up to 117 prims, or land capacity. If your house is 100 prims and then you try to put down a 20 prim couch, you will get the message that parcel is too full.

If you allow others to build on your land, see if there are any objects owned by others, and if you want, you can return those to them. World > About Land > Objects > Owned by Others

• Like 1

Your parcel extends from the ground up to infinity.  The build limit only extends up to 4000 meters though......you won't see prims placed on your parcel's space if they are up in the sky beyond your view distance.  Just because you don't have anything "in" your house does not mean that prims are placed on the parcel.  If you are the owner or the land and not renting from someone other than Linden Lab then you can check the about land to see how many prims are placed on the parcel and how many prims are available.  You can also see prims owned by others and you can return those prims.  While you're "About Land" you should set the permissions to allow only yourself, maybe a few named others or any group you have the land set to allow building or prim rezzing only.......exclude all others.  You can set the permissions to prevent object entry too (excepting the same people you allowed to build).  It's also a good idea to forbid scripts.

If you rent then contact the land owner (the person you pay rent to).

I guess you have a Linden house. Stand in your house. Click "World" in the menu at the top. Select "About Land", then on that open the "Object" tab. Look at Region Capacity and Parcel Capacity. See how many "Land Impacts" you are using, and how many you have left. You only get 117 with a Linden House. You can get more on mainland you own or estate land you rent, but it will cost you more money each month. Note: You don't have to have a premium account to rent land on a private estate. You do need a premium account to own any mainland at all.

To see how many land impacts an object has, take it back to inventory. Check About Land before and after doing that, and see how much the Land Impact number decreased when you took that object away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.