Buying a sim from a private individual

Arthur Reece

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm sure that Lindal Kidd will know the answer to this one when she checks in later.  Offhand, though, my guess is that the seller was given a ticket number when s/he submitted a companion support ticket as the seller. That's the number I suspect they are looking for, so that they can match your two requests.

If Lindal doesn't chime in for some reason but if you do find the answer anyway, would you please come back and add the information to your post?  That really ought to be included in the instructions at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-Private-Regions/ta-p/700115#Section_.4

Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add information. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 1

My ears are burning!  Did someone mention my name?

The Transfer Ticket number they are asking for is the ticket number of the seller's support ticket.  Each support ticket must reference the other one.  Tell the seller your ticket number, and have him give you the number of his ticket.

I'm sure you know this, but I will say it anyway:  In a full sim sale, do not pay the seller directly.  You pay your money to LL, who holds it in escrow until the transfer is complete.  Then they release the funds to the seller.  This is for your mutual protection.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.