Clothing over middriff not rezing

Reahastar Kitty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All of a sudden none of my outfits rez properly, the Middriff is always uncovered even on full catsuites 

I have cleared cache uninstalled and reinstalled  the sl viewer, Phoenix and firestorm

all to no affect.

there have been no changes in my pc in over a year and this just started happening in the last few weeks,

would be very greatful for any help

Oh dear!

Is there any chance you may be wearing something on your midriff? Maybe some sort of alpha?

Making a note of what you are wearing, then take off everything, and reattach the items one by one. Hopefully this will help you spot the culprit and sort the problem.

Good luck!

Sighs  I was hoping it would be that ez but sadly not, But I did discover a strange quirk, If I wear an outfit that has a jacket layer then the middriff is covered, also found that the tattoo layers will not show up unless worn as clothing,

so strange that this just started happening

Have uninstalled and reinstalled video drivers and made sure I had the latest ones

Have you tried taking off EVERYTHING...I mean everything you possibly can...including AO, hair, all attachments and huds?  Rebaked lately?  Cleared cache? Did you do a clean install? 

Something else you could try is loading the default "Ruth" shape, then putting on your correct one.  Sometimes, the AVs get out of wack and going back to Ruth helps fix it.

there is a conflict sometimes with upper body tattoo layers and the jacket layer. dunno why. is a client side effect

usually happens when you wearing a tattoo and then change/put on a jacket.

the way i found to fix for me is to put on the jacket, remove the upper body tattoo anf then put it back on again

for whatever reason dressing from outside layers to inside layers always seems to work. inside to outside not always

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.