Linden pulled many of my things for sale

Casandra Kumsung

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Said something vaguely about spamming and key words.  These are mostly my card soldiers, playing card textures and card avatars all related to Alice in wonderland.  I had, wonderland key words,  Mad hatter, march hare, cards, ace, spades, Alice etc. I do not see the key worlds as unrelated to Alice in wonderland.

Not sure what to do now. They pulled them twice and not all of them.  I took all the key words off. 

When I transferred to Direct delivery everything got messed up. The descriptions, textures disappeared and sculpted map textures disappeared.  Got lots of complaints after that.    Still cleaning up from that!

WIsh I never went to direct delivery. I am sure some people are still  using the magic box, I  have had things I purchased say the magic box delivered them.

If they pull them or any one again I guess I will have to unlist all of my inventory and one at a time test deliver them and make sure the permissions and textures are correct then eliminate the boxes.   Was doing it but., this took me from it.

Oh well not complaining just venting, not sure there is anything anyone can do, water under the bridge.

This gives me about $30 a month extra income which my family needs plus pays for premium membership. Not much compaired to most vendors but does what I need.   I just purchased a $26. Outfit for my daughters American girl doll for Christmas with SSL sales.  

Phone calls are not an option for me. I work during the day and have to deal with kids when I get home. 

They just pulled another item saying not as advertised. The properties were as advertised and so was the description. Copy only.   So I am at a loss. Once you read the message you get when you log on,  it cannot be looked at again.   Wish it has someone to IM to get the spacifics.   Just wonder is someone is complaining because I sell my stuff for lower than them, and Linden just pulls it without checking.

I unlisted all my items then relisted the ones I worked on in the last two weeks.  Will now have to go throught all of them and check them and the listing before I list them again.

Casandra Kumsung wrote:

Phone calls are not an option for me. I work during the day and have to deal with kids when I get home. 

They just pulled another item saying not as advertised. The properties were as advertised and so was the description. Copy only.   So I am at a loss. Once you read the message you get when you log on,  it cannot be looked at again.   Wish it has someone to IM to get the spacifics.   Just wonder is someone is complaining because I sell my stuff for lower than them, and Linden just pulls it without checking.

I unlisted all my items then relisted the ones I worked on in the last two weeks.  Will now have to go throught all of them and check them and the listing before I list them again.

Relisting is not allowed.

Casandra Kumsung wrote:

Hi, you can still use the support ticket system even if phone calls don't work for your schedule. "Not as advertised" flagging reasons are currently limited to incorrect image, permissions, or category, with incorrect category probably the most common mistake.

Items can be hidden if the category is too general, even if it is not totally wrong. For an example hair for men should be under Avatar Accessories>Hair>Men's Hair; it is seen as a listing violation to put it under the higher Avatar Accssories>Hair category. This kind of trouble trips up many people.

I hope that someone gets to your ticket quickly and you can get it all cleared up without too much trouble.

That's not very constructive, what would you suggest she does?

I'm not one to recite TOS so I'm unsure what the rules are around relisting, but she did say she relisted items she had worked on, I can't really see what other option she has.  If she has correct the items and complied as best she can, why can't she relist.

Sorry this happened to you Casandra I hope you resolve this soon.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.