Prefab store wanted

Lutricia Roux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am about to do some changes to my main shop and is looking for a good prefab store. I could build it myself but I'm both lazy and too busy and browsed a bit to find some on the marketplace.

Beautiful buildings, but unfortunately, the one I find, is mostly either too big or too small. I need a store, preferably medieval style or slightly to the gothic side, of maximum footprint of 64x128, preferably about 64x100.

It should be maximum one level, open spaced and airy, high ceiling and divided in sections of say 5 or more areas or at least the possibility to arrange items in sections with a center entrance or corridor where you can overlook the store sections slightly.

Preferably (maybe obvious) low on prim, not over 500.

Any suggestions? Please send me a message here or landmarks inworld etc.

I'm not too sure if you'd find something exactly to your liking just out on the MP, but I'd be willing to go ahead and try to get that built for you. It'd be a partial mesh build, if that is okay? If you want to send me a sketch of a floorplan or something inworld I could get it made for you in a couple of days. c:

It'd also probably be only maybe 150 prim or lower. Depends on the complexity of the inside.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.