Looking for first-time model job.

gaycommunist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an array of nice outfits, shapes, hairs and skins to wear for a prospective modeling gig -- most of my clothing is of a fetish, gothic, lolita or vintage style. I can provide poses, but my current array is rather modest, because I am just starting out and am currently saving up for a much-coveted skin.

I am open to any and all jobs but my ideal shoot would be one a bit "off the wall" if you know what I mean, a bit bizarre. One that might be hard to find a taker for! Otherwise, I'd love to try anything, for any salary at all. It's a pleasure, not a chore, for me to do this.

I am usually online on all weekday evenings/afternoons. Please contact me ingame if interested! Thank you!

A blog or Flickr is a good way to promote yourself for modeling if you're just looking to do it for fun, and it's also a good way to meet photographers. :)

If you're really serious about wanting to learn though, I'd suggest saving up to attend a modeling school. They'll help you find good jobs once you've graduted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.