Sign in to follow this  
Luxurious Slingshot

Premium Account and Partner setting "Home" location

AFAIK, the only thing she can do is to landmark your home and add it to her favorites for quick access. Doesn't help much when loggin in, though.

She needs to belong to the group which owns the land. You can't set a group on the Linden homes.

If yu and your partner create your own group and list the group with the land/home then she can Set Home there.

Yes you can set your own group to LInden homes and other parcels of land/homes.

Been there/done that.

So this: 

"You are not allowed to:

• Terraform Linden Home land, sell it, deed it to a group, join it with another parcel, or divide the land."
  • and Tip: Linden Home land 
    can't
     be
    group owned.
    But if your personal Resident account is eligible for Linden Home land, you can set the land to a group to collaborate with other group members.

is no longer true?

snudley wrote:

If yu and your partner create your own group and list the group with the land/home then she can Set Home there.

Yes you can set your own group to LInden homes and other parcels of land/homes.

Been there/done that.

oncophys wrote:

Hmm... that never worked for me before, but I just tried it again and it was fine. Go figure!

You can set a group, but you can not deed.

Peace!

is your linden home set to 'private' or 'age verified'?  if your partner isn't age-verified and that option is checked on (i believe it's defaulted off though), they can't even step into the house.  i keep mine on to weed out possible underage or general public essentially.

i don't see why they couldn't set Home though if they could gain entrance though.  it's just another landmark (that's defaulted titled Home) afaik.

Rayse Senizen wrote:

is your linden home set to 'private' or 'age verified'?  if your partner isn't age-verified and that option is checked on (i believe it's defaulted off though), they can't even step into the house.  i keep mine on to weed out possible underage or general public essentially.

i don't see why they couldn't set Home though if they could gain entrance though.  it's just another landmark (that's defaulted titled Home) afaik.

You can only 'Set Home to Here' on land you own or on group-owned land that's set to allow it (and you have to be a member of the group).

Linden homes will only allow the Owner to SET HOME. One can set Linden home to a group and this allows those in group to perform certain abilities(rez.scripts) depending on how Parcel Options are set but not SET HOME because Linden home can net be deeded to group(Group-owned land). You can also change the LANDING POINT of the parcel to allow where one can tp to. Here is Lindens answer to Setting HOME:

There are three types of land you can set as your home location:

Best bet is to use LM or decide to buy or rent land and setup as Group-owned.