Merchant Outbox issue! :(

Lilly Figgis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have sent some items to Marketplace through the Merchant Outbox -- these items are still at the Merchant Outbox.

Now I want to send some more items to the Marketplace through the Merchant Outbox -- if I place more items at the Merchant Outbox and send them, will the items that were previously there be send too, thus making them duplicate items in the Marketplace?

Can I delete the items that are in the Merchant Outbox, before I add new items?

Thank you! :)

Howdy, Miss Lilly

If the items stayed in the merchant outbox after you clicked "Send To Marketplace" then the transfer didn't work.  That can be caused by a lagged sim.  Did you get the "Success" pop-up after you clicked the Send To button?

I had some trouble getting things to upload properly yesterday too.  I clicked Send To, the Success pop-up came up, but the items stayed in the outbox.  I moved to a different sim and tried again and it worked perfectly.  I did not have multiple listings when I went to Manage Listings.  

Yes, you can delete items out of the Outbox, but, if they stayed there after you clicked Send To, they have not been successfully uploaded to the marketplace.  To delete something, simply right click the item you want to delete and click Delete.  It will go away.  

Try a different sim and click Send To again.  The Success pop-up should come up (unless you disabled it) and then the item(s) should disappear from your outbox.

Let us know if this works!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.