Sign in to follow this  
Maggie Twine

Muscular female skin with thick pubic hair

I've seen the skin recently again, but the avatar wearing it wasn't willing to tell me where the skin is from. I've seen the skin before, and I am guessing it was the same one.

I'd describe it as a tall caucasian female, relatively muscular with well formed calves, bigger breasts with huge pink areoals, tan lines (although not sure if that was a part of the skin) and thick dark pubic hair, showing pink labia.

I know, tall is not a question of skin :) but both females I've seen looked relatively tall, and the skin gave them sort of "mature and proud about it" look. I am guessing the naughty bits and the pubic hair was a part of that skin, as both avatars looked similar - unless she was an alt.

Any hints appreciated. I've spent hours on Marketplace, eyes sore, but can't find it.

Huge thanks and sweet kisses,

Maggie

Maggie Twine wrote:

I've seen the skin recently again, but the avatar wearing it wasn't willing to tell me where the skin is from. I've seen the skin before, and I am guessing it was the same one.

I'd describe it as a tall caucasian female, relatively muscular with well formed calves, bigger breasts with huge pink areoals, tan lines (although not sure if that was a part of the skin) and thick dark pubic hair, showing pink labia.

I know, tall is not a question of skin
:)
but both females I've seen looked relatively tall, and the skin gave them sort of "mature and proud about it" look. I am guessing the naughty bits and the pubic hair was a part of that skin, as both avatars looked similar - unless she was an alt.

Any hints appreciated. I've spent hours on Marketplace, eyes sore, but can't find it.

Huge thanks and sweet kisses,

Maggie

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Vitruvian-Shapes-Amazon-6183cm/2549391

Perhaps this is what you seek?

Take note of the skin at the bottom of the listing ...

"  The skin used by the vendor model is "Bronze Bodybuilding" by ::: Coca & Wolf :::  "