What does it mean when there is a yellow triangle over your avi ?

Cougo5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I may be wrong, since I haven't seen this myself, but failed mesh produces something of this sort, so maybe it is failed mesh hair? 

Pure speculation.

By "failed" I mean mesh that will not resolve correctly.  Apparently it is very different to unresolved sculpty prims.

Darien Caldwell wrote:

Failed mesh loading looks more like a pyramid.

Mesh.JPG

Thanks for posting that.  I hadn't seen it before so it is good to know.

But seriously, I am just about at the point where I may start sending messages In World to people who don't come back to their own threads.  This is starting to get really old.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Darien Caldwell wrote:

Mesh.JPG

But seriously, I am just about at the point where I may start sending messages In World to people who don't come back to their own threads.  This is starting to get really old.

If people can't be bothered to come back to their own thread on the forum after asking for help, then I don't see why you should be bothered with sending them an in world message.  It only teaches them bad habits.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Darien Caldwell wrote:

Mesh.JPG

If people can't be bothered to come back to their own thread on the forum after asking for help, then I don't see why you should be bothered with sending them an in world message.  It only teaches them bad habits.

/me scratches my head.

/me pulls the splinters out of my fingers.

Ummm, it appears to me that they already have a bad habit.

OK thanks guys and girls. I forgot to click the subscription box and was waiting for a reply, but here I am. I ALWAYS acknowlege helpfull forum members.

OK that makes sense about mesh error as I have had trouble with hair lately. Thanks again my helpful friends.- Cougo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.