Sex Slave

tintin5678

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Sure...if you can find someone willing to pay you!

There are also role play areas that are "slave markets"...but in this case, the "slave" doesn't get any money, unless you have an agreement with the slave factor.  Normally the factor (the "seller") gets the money.

Actually there are places that will help you do this. They will sell you as a slave either for a set number of days/weeks under any restriction you wish, such as your role play limits,  when and how many hours a day you will be available, if you will have to use voice or cam etc or 'forever' without any restrictions depending on what you are looking for,  You receive part of the money that you sell for and the seller gets part.  Some also offer slave training classes and have discussion groups and classes so that you know what you are getting into and what to expect and coach you on how to present your avatar for the best experience.

It is not considered proper to give you specific names and locations and I really can't recommend the particular market/seller I spoke ov above, as I have never used it myself.  I do know that there are others around like it though.  Perhaps a visit to the Adult Information HUB will yield some recommendations and more information.  I have also seen advertisements for them in the Classifieds.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.