Sign in to follow this  
stingnthetale

Ho do I get rid of collar details appearing when I logon?

Hi folks,

Every time I logon to SL the details of my collar come up on screen such as update information etc very irritating and take maybe 10-15 secs to disappear.

Its not a small text section either takes up a good part of my monitor.

Just wondering is there a way to turn this off or maybe the answer is to get a new collar.

Many thanks for any help.

Stingy

starched colar.jpg

stingnthetale wrote:

Hi folks,

Every time I logon to SL the details of my collar come up on screen such as update information etc very irritating and take maybe 10-15 secs to disappear.

Its not a small text section either takes up a good part of my monitor.

Just wondering is there a way to turn this off or maybe the answer is to get a new collar.

Many thanks for any help.

Stingy

Without knowing what brand of collar it may be difficult to answer your question.  Is it cotton or polyester or a blend?

Presoaking will help prevent them from getting dingy and I like mine starched.  You can use an iron to touch them up.

Most collars update to your main chat.  if you are seeing it take up a lot of your screen as toasts, you could open chat, and the text should only appear in that window, taking up less space.  I usually always have my chat window open anyhow.

what viewer do you have? it has to do with the viewer chat not the collar. in phoenix, , and singularity, you  go edit preferences, chat, then limit your chat lines that appear on your screen down to 3 (i have it that way) and the seconds down to 5 so they will not spam your screen and fade after 5 secs. that solves the problem.