The Downgrade Survey

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Deakins wrote:

I remember you making that point, but it seems like a age ago now.

So there's no text box? What is the word "Other" there for then?

Yes there is a text box but read carefully what I wrote.  There is a whole art and science to Survey taking, as well as test making and questionnaires.  You can control the out come of a Survey simply by the way you ask your questions.

Asking "what could we have done to keep your business" will produce more useful results than "Other."

If I tell you it was "too expensive," exactly what useful information do you glean from that?

Phil Deakins wrote:

I was thinking that you could write you thoughts about the survey not asking that question and they would get it. It may not make any difference but it's possible they could change the survey to include it. When the time comes, I will write what I think about things, of course.

Yes, you can add your thoughts.

But not everyone has a proactive concern for Second Life like you and I do.

A reason for leaving SL could be, "I got tired of all the Drama."  OK, cool, but how does that help me know what will keep you here?  Maybe there is nothing Linden Lab can do to keep a particular individual, but you have to ask the question.  Maybe that person had something in mind that would still keep them and that was doable by the Lab.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.