KidsMesh 2012

Daniel Regenbogen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mesh Clothes are great, they look much more realistic than the old "painted" clothes. Sadly residents with smaller avatars, like kids, often have problems finding mesh clothes that fit them - usually even the smallest provided sizes are big enough to get 2 kids into one pair of pants at the same time.

We would like to change that, to bring creators and customers together, hoping to push more mesh clothes creators to cater to this big potential customer base (not only kid avatars, there are many other avatar types around that don't fit into the often giant SL standard sizes). To do that, Aspen Nights will run MeshKids 2012, an expo for mesh clothes in sizes fitting smaller avatars.

We already got the "Yes!" from well known mesh creators - and those who weren't contacted yet and would like to participate, just contact Daniel Regenbogen directly. We offer all creators a free shop with 100 prims for the time of the expo.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aspen/71/155/23

Kidsmesh.jpg

Looking forward to it! I was working on my booth yesterday and made an exclusive item for this show. Everybody should come check it out so we can do more awesome things like this. You will get a much better look at some really great mesh clothes than you can searching Marketplace. So I am looking forward to seeing all the other great content creators that will be there!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.