Logged into Test grid, now can't log into any normal sim, how do I fix?

Kouta Ruska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I attempted to log into a mesh test grid and did so but crashed trying to upload the first mesh I wanted to work on, so I decided to just go back to my normal sandbox but couldn't, even tried to connect to the sim through the log in screen but couldn't, kept getting sent to one of the mainland sims, then I found out, I couldn't teleport to any other sim, tried all the stores I shop at and couldn't connect to any of them.

how do I fix this? Second life grid status does not show anything that'd stop me from connecting to one of my normal hang outs or stores so... What's going on?

1 answer to this question

Well I know there are problems between the test grid and the main grid as lots of folks can't GET to aditi. Many posts on that. My first thought is to make sure you are trying to connect to the main grid. Typically (in Firestorm anyway) your aditi account would say something like "chic.aeon @ Second Life Beta".  You WANT it just to have your name and be sure and log into the Second Life  grid, not the option for the beta grid. It sounds like you can't get to your spots because you are still on the aditi grid.

If that isn't it, you DO have an issue. If you are premium you can live chat and perhaps they can pluck you out of the aditi grid where you are stuck. Not sure if they can though as they typically have the "we have nothing to do with aditi". They might be able to give you someone you can talk to. Other than that, no ideas. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.