zaylene

Which is the best place for sex?

I'd like to find an alternative to Teqi's Lounge that also has a significant paywall.

My apologies for the necro - I failed to notice the date of the last post. 

Edited by skirtsdown
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, cykarushb said:

Anywhere and everywhere, as long as its an A rated space and allows it of course. ;)

It does not have to be A rated. You just have to take reasonable precautions that your activities are not seen nor heard by the public if you are not on A rated land.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It does not have to be A rated. You just have to take reasonable precautions that your activities are not seen nor heard by the public if you are not on A rated land.

My reasonable precautions are to not do so on anything other than A rated land. Even though M rated allows it (in private), i dont like to visit those kind of places because they feel like sort of a gray area. Anywhere a child avatar is allowed really, i just avoid them.

On 1/4/2018 at 8:55 PM, skirtsdown said:

My apologies for the necro - I failed to notice the date of the last post. 

Thank you for the resurrection.  I'd never thought of this for second life .....  A hole new ballgame.

4 minutes ago, Rujiel said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mystical Paradise/219/229/33

Give this place a try :) You can find someone pretty quick there and there's tons of toys.

Some folks might consider finding old threads and replying with a link to (your?) area is advertising. And advertising is against the forum rules --- just so you know.  Posted on at least one other mothballed thread. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Posted on at least one other mothballed thread

The thread date matches the last time new animations were added to the sim :D

• Haha 2

On 1/11/2018 at 12:21 PM, cykarushb said:

My reasonable precautions are to not do so on anything other than A rated land. Even though M rated allows it (in private), i dont like to visit those kind of places because they feel like sort of a gray area. Anywhere a child avatar is allowed really, i just avoid them.

my place is on mature land but i have a strict no child policy. any child i find on the property is immediately banned.

did you know that child avis fly 20% higher than adults when kicked and banned? i guess its because they weigh less

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

How that we've resurrected this thread, I still think elevators are worth at least a little consideration.

perfect excuse for 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1