Which is the best place for sex?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, cykarushb said:

Anywhere and everywhere, as long as its an A rated space and allows it of course. ;)

It does not have to be A rated. You just have to take reasonable precautions that your activities are not seen nor heard by the public if you are not on A rated land.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It does not have to be A rated. You just have to take reasonable precautions that your activities are not seen nor heard by the public if you are not on A rated land.

My reasonable precautions are to not do so on anything other than A rated land. Even though M rated allows it (in private), i dont like to visit those kind of places because they feel like sort of a gray area. Anywhere a child avatar is allowed really, i just avoid them.

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2018 at 8:55 PM, skirtsdown said:

My apologies for the necro - I failed to notice the date of the last post. 

Thank you for the resurrection.  I'd never thought of this for second life .....  A hole new ballgame.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Rujiel said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mystical Paradise/219/229/33

Give this place a try :) You can find someone pretty quick there and there's tons of toys.

Some folks might consider finding old threads and replying with a link to (your?) area is advertising. And advertising is against the forum rules --- just so you know.  Posted on at least one other mothballed thread. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Thanks 1
On 1/11/2018 at 12:21 PM, cykarushb said:

My reasonable precautions are to not do so on anything other than A rated land. Even though M rated allows it (in private), i dont like to visit those kind of places because they feel like sort of a gray area. Anywhere a child avatar is allowed really, i just avoid them.

my place is on mature land but i have a strict no child policy. any child i find on the property is immediately banned.

did you know that child avis fly 20% higher than adults when kicked and banned? i guess its because they weigh less

• Haha 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.