Authorization Failure, appears when I try to access the Marketplace.

Dakota Qusifor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Thank you for doing your homework.  Those are usually the steps we suggest, and they usually work.  I'm a bit surprised that they didn't work for you.  Does it make any difference whether you try to enter from secondlife.com  >>> Shopping, or whether you go directly to https://marketplace.secondlife.com/ ? Is this a new problem today, or has this been going on for a while (that is, could this be a temporary connection problem)?  Do you have a firewall or antivirus program blocking access, maybe because they were updated recently? 

I've tried both ways and still get the same result.

I don't think it's because of my antivirus, since I have an alt account that can login to the marketplace.

It's just this account, I'm having trouble with...

Would it be of any help, that this is a reactivated account - (reactivated it around July)?

Please and Thank you.

Hmmmm.. That shouldn't make any difference. I can't imagine what the problem is. It's clearly not the account itself, since you said that you can go in world OK. It's a web issue. I'm afraid you'll have to file a support ticket or talk with Live Chat, assuming that you are a Premium member. I'm sorry. If you make any progress or if you think of anything else that might be clue, would you please come back and post again? I don't usually suggest starting a new thread, but I'm afraid this one will get lost, and I'm hoping that a new post in a while can attract more suggestions. Just refer back to this thread when you do, so people have the background.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.