• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammies42

Hiring DJ's NOW!! earn 600 L's per set worked plus 100 % Tips taken

3 posts in this topic

The Paratiki Beach Club & Mall is located on near  half a  sim on  a waterfront property. We are a growing club with an area of stores for rent on site.  We are looking for DJs,  to fill various shifts and help us to expand our club hours. We play a variety of music  ie :  Country , Classic  Rock, Hard Rock , Modern Rock, Metal &  Dance, Alternative Hitz. other  genres  can be   played  on request , or  at   themed events.

We are looking for DJ's that are willing to work a minimum of  1-set each week. The sets are of your choosing, and can be permanent or vary from week to week. Pay is 100% of Tips  taken at this time,  with a  base  wage  for  all DJ's  of 600L's   per set  worked 

Please contact  , Sammies42  Resident (Owner),by  Im  inworld   or  by  Notecard  for  futher  Information

I would love to fill your hiring postion. If the offer is still avalible please recontact me to inform me on whether I fit the postion.

Here  are the  times  Im  looking  to fill   with  dj's  

tuesday 12 -2 pm slt          tuesday 2-4 pm slt

12-2 pm slt wednesday    wednesday 6- 8 pm slt      wednesday 8 -10 pm slt

12 -2 pm slt thrusday          2-4 pm slt thursday

12 -2pm slt friday

12-2pm slt saturday

12 -2 pm slt sunday  sunday 6 -8 pm slt

Contact  me  directly  if  Interested 

Regards

Sammies