Sign in to follow this  
megamandude455

Can the person who's going by the handle ScorpionWarrior please IM me?

Question

8 answers to this question

This Answers site is for helping SL residents learn how SL works (or why it doesn't).  We can't do anything to help find lost residents.  Sorry. 

A look at his/her profile shows that the account was created 9/18/12.

(Just in case you were hoping for/pondering an account transfer: TOS 3.1: ... You may not transfer or assign your Account and its contractual rights, licenses and obligations, to any third party without the prior written consent of Linden Lab.)

• Like 1

The same way you search for anything. Open the search function in your viewer and type in the person's name. Select People, and Go. Or, if you aren't already in world, go to http://search.secondlife.com and do the same thing. Please do pay attention to Griff's advice, however. If you are thinking of getting that person to sell or give you his account, forget about it. That's a TOS violation that can get you bounced from SL, especially now that you have alerted the moderators by asking here.

Oh, I'm not trying to get the account from them, I just want to know who's using it. I have a fanfic going since February of last year using the name Scorpion Warrior and I just want to know if it's the same one, so to speak. I'm not trying to get the account from them.