Wanted: Security logging system with Web stats

Domitan Redenblack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to have Carlyle Theas' Presence v2.x system. It was great. It had a web interface and log of visitors, and would send me IMs when people entered or left the range of the three sensors I had (one on ground, one each in two skyboxes).

However, the new v3.0 system requires the setup of Google Docs, which I tried and messed up three times now.

Can anyone recommend another security system which offers web reporting?

I don't care about excluding people or ejecting them automatically etc.

I'd like to find an alternative, too.

I was able to get Presence 3 working, but it leaves a lot to be desired, including the ability to easily delete "ghosted" avatars (avatars whose departure wasn't recorded, so they end up showing up on the current visitor's list forever.) Also, it works from a Google Docs spreadsheet, which I assume will eventually grow so large that it will explode.

Alobar Valeska wrote:      I was able to get Presence 3 working, but it leaves a lot to be desired, including the ability to easily delete "ghosted" avatars (avatars whose departure wasn't recorded, so they end up showing up on the current visitor's list forever.) Also, it works from a Google Docs spreadsheet, which I assume will eventually grow so large that it will explode.

Thanks!

llGetAgentList() offers some interesting possibilities.

• 2 weeks later...

I rolled my own system.

I just send it an email from my Mac or my iPhone and it replies with a list of visitors as they have changed in the last 24 hours, most recent at top.

Example:

email request:
    2012-11-23,  15:31:58 > (empty)
    2012-11-23,  15:29:58 > Foxy Someone, Domitan Redenblack
    2012-11-23,  15:27:58 > Domitan Redenblack

The list is updated once per minute.

Works like a charm, and sends a daily report automatically at noon London time ( = 4am SLT lowest traffic time ).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.