Any Lindens working ??

Teagan Parnas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone monitoring tickets these days ? I put in a ticket for a region down nearly 5 hours ago and its sitting there unopened still and the region has now been down for almost 6 hours, this at one of the busiest times of year for me.

The same sim was also offline for 3 hours on Tuesday and with the problems on Sunday im losing alot of money at the moment.

Do we have to wait to get a problem fixed with a sim until someone starts work at 8 am?

Ciaran Laval wrote:

Medhue Simoni wrote:

When a region goes down, this is not a ticket situation, IMHO. It is a live chat situation.

Live chat will often tell you to submit a ticket for a region down report.

submit the ticket and then follow up with a live chat after a reasonable time. seems to work best overall

That's what I did....last week...submitted a ticket, and then contacted live chat...worked well for me....but I contacted them, within 2 hours of submitting the ticket since I knew I was under a 72 hour time restraint, to have my ticket handled, and 24 hrs had already passed.   My past experience (before live chat was avail) I found that sometimes my tickets would not even be read for 2 days or more.

Teagan Parnas wrote:

Live chat is only available between 8am and 5pm.........and im UK time so its really wasnt any help for me.

It used to be that at least region down tickets was looked at pretty quickly.

Hi Teagan, 

If you're still having problems, maybe check again. According to this page  https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/    

Live Chat is available 8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

Yes sorry.....my bad, my times where out . However the point i was trying to make is there doesnt seem to be anyone around for tickets/ region down or live chat for 8  hours. Live chat has been those hours for sometime but for region down tickets, to not have anyone dealing with them is a big worry if a sim goes offline between 8pm and midnite, which happened in my case  the sim was down for 6 hours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.