Why can't i list used items on marketplace that are Transfer

MilosZ Milosz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a lot of items in my invenory I'd like to sell.

These are items that I purchased from the original content creators and ARE TRANSFER

However, when I try to move the items to the merchant outbox i get the message "You cannot move one or more of the items to the merchant outbox"

Any help appreciated.

Thank you. 

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue when Im trying to put up some meeroo nests for sale. They are transfer only. I get the error on merchant outbox when trying to upload them. I tried the magic box also and it lets me upload them that way but doesn't allow me to list list them. Has Linden Labs changed something on marketplace having to do with that??  I use to see my bunny nests on the marketplace in past. 

One or more of the specified products could not be listed. - this is the message I get when I try to hit the list button for the item.  

Hurry Up Change!   Fashion & Photo Art in Second Life

Purz Nirvana wrote:

I have the same issue when Im trying to put up some meeroo nests for sale. They are transfer only. I get the error on merchant outbox when trying to upload them.

Those are limited quantity items, which aren't yet supported by Direct Delivery.

Why listing them using the Magic Box isn't working, who's to say.

Purz Nirvana wrote:

I have the same issue when Im trying to put up some meeroo nests for sale. They are transfer only. I get the error on merchant outbox when trying to upload them. I tried the magic box also and it lets me upload them that way but doesn't allow me to list list them. Has Linden Labs changed something on marketplace having to do with that??  I use to see my bunny nests on the marketplace in past. 

One or more of the specified products could not be listed. - this is the message I get when I try to hit the list button for the item.  

Fashion & Photo Art in Second Life

Excerpt from this Direct Delivery update from Commerce Team Linden:

Direct Delivery

Here are the outstanding Direct Delivery issues:

• WEB-4600 (Merchant Outbox failures): There are still outstanding issues with the Merchant Outbox, in addition to the issues addressed above. We continue to investigate and address these issues as they come up.
  • WEB-4554 (Test delivery permissions incorrect): This is on hold while we work on other issues.
  • Limited Quantity Support (Merchant does not have rights to copy the items for sale): This is currently being worked on. Magic Box migration will not be required until this is supported. (Note that Merchants can sell items that have next owner rights set to “No Copy”.)

(Italics mine)

The third item in this list addresses your issue re: not being supported at this time by Direct Delivery.  Using a Magic Box, however, should work fine thus Magic Boxes not being shut off per the above until this issue is resolved.

In using the Magic Box, especially if one hasn't used it in awhile, there is one step that is often overlooked:  After placing the item in the MB, creating and saving the MP listing, THEN make sure to go to the "Magic Box Status" page (My Marketplace -> Merchant Home -> Inventory (left side of Merchant Home page) -> Magic Box Status.

On that page, click the green "Cancel" message to stay on the Magic Box Page.  Scroll down to the bottom left side of this page.  Assuming your Magic Box is rezzed in world its location will be listed here.  Click on "Update" which gives a message that this will take a few moments.

Next go back to your Merchant Home Page -> Manage Listings and click "Synch Marketplace With Magic Boxes."  You will get a message when that updates and to refresh that page to reflect the changes.

That process should allow your MB items to show in your store.

Something to watch out for - there has been at least one report on this forum of someone who had their MP items split between DD and MB and LL, without the merchant's knowledge, changed the delivery method on the MP to DD.  This was discovered when top selling items quit selling.  I don't know if this was one strange glitch or if LL sees a merchant using both methods if they do their own "migration."  Just something to keep an eye on.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.