Sign in to follow this  
xbombshell21

MEEROO FARM FRIENDS! :D

I  really want to create a meeroo farm.. for all diff sizes and breed types of meeroo, but i don't really have many firends who are interested in these creatures. I, for one, LOVE them. i love most petting them and cuddling them in my arms like a little baby! I own 5 currently, but i only have 3 out. My faves are the Bengal Lotus and Sunfire.. they are just gorgeous ^_^ it's cost 63L per week per meeroo to feed them.. or you could get bigger packages for 225 that last 4 weeks.. 800 2000L and so fourth which i will explain more if you are new to this world. I know lots of places to purchse nest of any type starting at 100L and going up to 400L depending on the type you are looking for, me.. a basic one will satisfy my needs because they are all so cute! i also love that they can breed, and you never really know what they will produce, which is such a darling, fun suprise. you can also sell those baby nest that they preduce after breeding, but totally up to you. if you are interested, please feel free to let me know ^_^ p.s i already have a area in the sky i created to put them, and if it isnt big enough, i can always make another one specifally for the farm. please contact me in world, if i am offline, please send me a nc :)

I have three Meeroos  1 male kabuki  1 Female Kabuki  and 1 Female Nocturnal.. the two Kabuki's are elderly..   Since I'm sometimes Busy in sl i dont have time to pet them or hold them but sometimes when im free i like to listen to them Chirp :D