Help with store transaction?

Soleil Jolbey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased these boots over a week ago, and never received them. I looked up the merchant's profile, and she advised to send a notecard, and also try her redelivery terminal. I tried the redelivery terminal and it did not work. I have now sent her 2 notecards, and she has not responded.

I paid 500L for her boots. What's my next step? It's been over 10 days now.

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

Assuming that you checked your transaction history and found that you were actually CHARGED (sometimes things just don't work), you have done what you are supposed to do. Odd that the redelivery didn't work -- hence my comment about making sure you actually spent that $500. Sometimes we think we buy things and for whatever reason "SL" doesn't understand that we wanted to :D.

If you were charged and you have sent a notecard, that's about it. It is important to understand that some designers check in RARELY. They have more or less left SL and just let their shops stay around presumably because they make some profit. It is also important to understand that all notecards are not delivered. So sending a second one might be wise.

In the end there is only so much you can do. It is frustrating but it is "only a couple of dollars" so they say and most of us have had worse experiences with real life e-commerce. I hope it works out for you.

Linden labs has a hands off policy in resident to resident desputes. You might want to order on the Marketplace next time if that is applicable as THEN you can file a ticket and get a redelivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.