• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pamela Galli

Oskar gone

23 posts in this topic

Philip is gone too..........but that's really old news.

People do move on.  I doubt SL will fall apart over one (or two, or three, or several dozen) leaving the company.  I would assume Osdar made the decision on what is best for Oskar (most people do, real life).

@Pamela

Oskar has left?  Another sensible one gone!  Anyone know who is dealing with the Server Rolls now?

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:  I would assume Osdar made the decision on what is best for Oskar (most people do, real life).

Oskar didn't make the decision. The new Oskar has a lot to live up to, Oskar was very engaging with the community and communicated extremely well here.

Maestro has just posted the info on the server rollouts, don't know if that will be a permanent role.

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Oskar was fired?  Link it.

A link will probably get pulled, it's on SLU.

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Philip is gone too..........but that's really old news.

People do move on.  I doubt SL will fall apart over one (or two, or three, or several dozen) leaving the company.  I would assume Osdar made the decision on what is best for Oskar (most people do, real life).

Yes Phillip's departure is really old news.

Did anyone say SL will fall apart?  Sheesh.

Link it...........or at the very least copy and paste it (but beware, copy/pastes impress me very little).

Did anyone say SL will fall apart?  Sheesh.

---------------------------

No, but the implication is certainly there.  One popular Linden leaves LL and it's another nail in the coffin for SL.

BTW..........what ever happened to Torley?

Oskar, I hope you read this, for I mean every word of it.  In the past we argued and fought, but at all times I knew you cared about sl as much as I did, and you kept it honest, and did not hide behind being a Linden.  For that I respect you as much as any Linden I have ever dealt with over the last six years, and sadly like you they are now gone.  I wish you well in the future and hope you find a good honest position that suits your needs for you have earned it.  As for the rest of the Linden I just hope you get the justice you deserve.

This keeps up and I guess I will be gone too.

SecondLife is definately not as good as it once was.

Ofcourse LL ignores that fact.

Wishing you the best Oskar.

You will be missed by many.

And keeping my fingers crossed for Second Life.

My best wishes to Oskar in whatever new opportunities he explores.

Let's try not to break Maestro.

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Never mind..........Lindal Kidd did what I would expect you to do.

It's not my fault you blinked, I posted it, thought about it for a minute and unposted it :matte-motes-silly: