cfnmsl

CFNM in Second Life

Hey everyone :)

Just wondering if there is a big demand for a new CFNM sim (Clothed Female, Naked Male)?  I am really into this scene in RL and would love to bring it into SL for others to share in and enjoy.

To help me guage wether or not it'll even be worth building, I've creared a really quick online survey, which is completely anonymous.  If you would take the survey I would really appreciate it!

CFNM Survey

What would you expect / like to see included in a CFNM sim?  I'd really like to make this sim as interesting and enjoyable for as many people as possible, so please - all feedback welcomed!

Thankyou in advance :)

Aurora Vox (cfnmsl Resident)

Feel free to IM me in world if you have any specific questions - but I will be monitoring this thread also!

I actually wondered what this acronym meant! Thanks.

To answer your question, yeah it does seem popular; I keep seeing people with CFNM group tags, but I've no idea where they come from. I'm sure in-world search would help you find more.

Survey's are lame so I won't be doing that, but yeah bring something fresh and easy and make sure it's got plenty of people aboard who know what they're doing. AndandAND ask for lots of criticism from people.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

submitted my opinion, ^_^

i'm more of a CMNF though :P  but i can see the allure of one-sided nudism.  i just prefer being the nude party in it (rather than the man in this case)

i did suggest a sister sim for CMNF.  i do think neither should be a sex sim though.  we have a gazillion of those!  i've been trying the nudism sims recently.  and there is a CMNF mini-sim but something more wholescale sim with shopping, clubs chat, etc. would be nice too.

• Like 1

I'm imagining Steampunk Victorian, with hoop skirts and frilly flowered hats on the ladies, monocles and nothing else on the men, attending a stuffy recital, high tea, and an evening of lectures at the society of amateur scientists.

(Perhaps obviously, CFNM is really not my scene. Nonetheless, I suspect that the more this is similar to the countless femdom settings, the less reason anyone would be excited to find yet another of the same.)

• Like 1

Searching and noting down traffic - CFNM appears to be vastly more popular than CMNF.

- Defeating one 'stereotype' I guess. :)

Then again, there are naked people all over San Francisco these days, and other than at City Hall meetings, none of them are women. So... I guess that's just how it goes. :P

Type your term of choice into SL search - and enjoy. Was easy to find the stuff.

• Like 1

Not all femdom places are CFNM and not all CFNM places are femdom, but I think that the more the better, of course!

In the interest of creativity and entrepreneuralism, Id love to see more places pop up with creative angles. Perhaps survey the many femdokm and CFNM places that already exist, and think of ways to do it 'different'. There is always a market for innovation!

So, cfnmsl...go for it! (and feel free to contact me inworld if you want soem more specific connsultation)

PS - I was amused (years ago) when I first learned that there was an acronym for this. There seems to be an acronym for everything these days!

Rayse Senizen wrote:

...i can see the allure of one-sided nudism.

+ 1 and I also like it when both are clothed - gives it a "just had to get to it" quickie feel I enjoy.

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the amazing feedback - it's really great to know that there are so many people interested in CFNM!

Pretty soon our sim will be ready.  We anticipate there will be 4 residential plots available for permanant residents of the estate.  If you're interested in securing a place, please IM me to discuss!

We'll also be adding a CFNM Wrestling arena/group, as well as a small shopping precinct!

Hurry!  First come first served!

Aurora x

• Like 1

We considering that so many guys in SL have like two outfits, where as the girls have hundreds this might have some merit.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dunkan MacFanatic said:

interesting topic

Considering the thread slept for four years, I'm thinking the topic isn't really all that interesting to our Ichabod.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

We considering that so many guys in SL have like two outfits, where as the girls have hundreds this might have some merit.

Good point. But with such a limited wardrobe, how sharp are these *undressed* men?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Considering the thread slept for four years, I'm thinking the topic isn't really all that interesting to our Ichabod.

Good point. But with such a limited wardrobe, how sharp are these *undressed* men?

Well I have seen a few undressed men who looked quite sharp :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Well I have seen a few undressed men who looked quite sharp :)

Yeah, I seen good looking undressed men.  None never seem to IM you, and you IM them... No answer back, gone afk.  WTH

• Like 2

Guys are always looking for an excuse to get naked. I know my boyfriend is. I swear his avatar has teflon skin, his clothes keep falling off.

I prefer CMNF. If i go out with my bf and we are both nude, we just look like some weird nudist couple, but if hes dressed nice and i'm nude.... well... *purrs*

• Like 2