Sign in to follow this  
Blaine Scorpio

Time Clock Error

Question

Val answered your post within 5 minutes and myself some minutes later. Take a chill pill, calm down and stop acting like a prima donna. We're residents like you, not some fast action Linden Lab support team pandering to your immediate needs.

All you had to do was check the grid status page which you clearly didn't then sit back and wait but you chose to tinker with your computer and have messed it up somehow.

4 answers to this question

Val answered your post within 5 minutes and myself some minutes later. Take a chill pill, calm down and stop acting like a prima donna. We're residents like you, not some fast action Linden Lab support team pandering to your immediate needs.

All you had to do was check the grid status page which you clearly didn't then sit back and wait but you chose to tinker with your computer and have messed it up somehow.

When checking the Time, make sure you have the proper Zone selected.

It is possible to be North or South of the equator, but still in the same time. That was an issue for me a long time ago, when I looked, it said I was in South America; I am not.

Another funky this SL does, is change the time on my PC. idk why it happens, log out, and my clock changes.

yea im getting the exact same message and i didnt touch anything with my computer and the problems all started for me right around daylight savings time.

so i highly doubt its something you did.  its now almost 12 hours after daylight saveings time and the "Server Status" issue the first person talked about is now long fixed and im still getting the exact same error.

As helpful and charming as Nyll is *sarcasm* I have to follow the later opinion that it is not anything you have done as I too am having the same issue, and have not 'tinkered' with my computer and 'messed it all up somehow'. I have submitted a ticket and if I get a helpful response I will be sure to let you know!