Time Clock Error

Blaine Scorpio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am getting a time clock error when trying to log in to SL .. not SL problems.. I can log in to Beta .. and I can do anything else .. i have reinstalled different viewers.. my daylight savings time kicked in.. my other post was not answered but marked as it was.. this is a specific error message.. which i have read in knowledge base but none of that resolved anything.. and now i have to write a freaking book to get help.... Windows 7, worked 2 hours ago without this error message.. computer clock is working correcty...  i can log in SL open beta with no issues...

4 answers to this question

Val answered your post within 5 minutes and myself some minutes later. Take a chill pill, calm down and stop acting like a prima donna. We're residents like you, not some fast action Linden Lab support team pandering to your immediate needs.

All you had to do was check the grid status page which you clearly didn't then sit back and wait but you chose to tinker with your computer and have messed it up somehow.

When checking the Time, make sure you have the proper Zone selected.

It is possible to be North or South of the equator, but still in the same time. That was an issue for me a long time ago, when I looked, it said I was in South America; I am not.

Another funky this SL does, is change the time on my PC. idk why it happens, log out, and my clock changes.

yea im getting the exact same message and i didnt touch anything with my computer and the problems all started for me right around daylight savings time.

so i highly doubt its something you did.  its now almost 12 hours after daylight saveings time and the "Server Status" issue the first person talked about is now long fixed and im still getting the exact same error.

As helpful and charming as Nyll is *sarcasm* I have to follow the later opinion that it is not anything you have done as I too am having the same issue, and have not 'tinkered' with my computer and 'messed it all up somehow'. I have submitted a ticket and if I get a helpful response I will be sure to let you know!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.