LOADING PROBLEMS?!

CindyWho183

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do a character reset on your viewer. You have what sounds like bake fail.

Avatar >> Avatar Health >> Character Test Male/Female

Might have to do that more than once until all your attachments are detached. Then wear a saved outfit, if you have one, or add your skin, shape, hair, eyes, etc back.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

I believe you have posted in the correct location.  Although I could be wrong.

Here's how I think it works:

If you have a question about using the LL viewer you can post that in the "Second Life Viewer" forum.  It can stay there unless or until someone mentions a third party viewer.  At that point it's very likely to be moved to the "General Discussion Forum" 

You mentioned a third party viewer in your initial post.  That makes the "General Discussion Forum" the best place to post.

Cindy initially posted this in 'Missed Connections', which if you were new to the Forum makes perfect sense since her problem did have to do with connecting. A moderator moved it here to the GD. That's what prompted the 'wrong place' discussion.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

I believe you have posted in the correct location.  Although I could be wrong.

Here's how I think it works:

If you have a question about using the LL viewer you can post that in the "Second Life Viewer" forum.  It can stay there unless or until someone mentions a third party viewer.  At that point it's very likely to be moved to the "General Discussion Forum" 

You mentioned a third party viewer in your initial post.  That makes the "General Discussion Forum" the best place to post.

Cindy initially posted this in 'Missed Connections', which if you were new to the Forum makes perfect sense since her problem did have to do with connecting. A moderator moved it here to the GD. That's what prompted the 'wrong place' discussion.

LOL - Well, I did say I could be wrong.

& sure - Missed Connections looks like a good choice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.