Sim/Clubs for gay men that are active?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah, I was also going to recommend the GYC.

It is a furry place, but it's usually pretty laid back there. You could hang out and see how it is.

Same thing for The Ark, it's popular at least, haven't been there in a long time myself.

Sorry, I don't know any good human-centric places.

There are at least a dozen quite active clubs that come to mind. The best way to find them would be to join Gay Meetingpoint group, there are over 1000 members in the group, and clubs post their events. Gay Events Grid Wide is another good group to find out what is going on. In no particular order, some currently popular clubs ... Spurt, Tadd's, Sleaze, Xstasy, The Warehouse, Tangiers, Aqua Lounge, the clubs at Titus Groan, Zeus, Impulse, Tristar, Pride Colors Landing .. oftentimes there are so many things going on at the gay clubs it is difficult to choose what event to attend. Those are all hmmm mainstream clubs. There are also leather clubs, twink clubs, bear clubs .. hmmm really, best to join GMP group to find places to go.

For any type of club you are seeking - just kind of immerse yourself in that community and start making connections, exploring the possiblities etc. Someone will show you places or give LM's and off you go to see what is in store.

For RL or SL - yes you will run across some circles that are just not your thing but you will also find some that will be an intergral part of your existance for years to come.

There are a LOT of gay sims in SL, several different gay communities, its not really all that cohesive, though most come together and participate in SecondPride. Look at events listings, check out some of the blogs, read GMP magazine, join one of the groups. Like any other places in SL, depending on the time of day, a sim will be empty except for events or the stray shoppers here and there. Gay Life, Gay Events Gridwide, Gay Meetingpoint, the GA Events group inworld are good resources, http://slgayevents.com/ is a good website to check out to see who, what, when, where why and how.

• 2 weeks later...

I am the owner of Dirty Talk Voice Sex Lounge. DTVSL is a voice sex lounge and people all talk on voice about sex. The VIPs here are very understanding and accepting here,. We have many bi and gay men that comein here and the woman love hearing the men play on voice together.

My lounge has been around for over 2.5 years and we have a group over 5500 members. We are always busy. Come check us out.

http://slurl.com/secondlife//Dirty%20Talk%20VSL/23/234/23

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Check out Starfall:  A dance venue with dj's in rotation. Excellent dance music from a variety of current and classic rock and pop genres. Intelligent, friendly, regular crowd. Very welcoming. Mixed crowd in many ways. Active in the evening. The mood is more friendship-building than pick-up. 

Aqua Lounge:  Similar to Starfall but a heavier emphasis on male. Usually active later than Starfall.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.