Cleared to upload MESH - Have money - no upload option on either grid

Samara Kasshiki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

EDITED: 

Was the SERVERS, not me it seems. Can now upload on either grid.  Here's the story

Thanks for the response. At one point I got my alt to see the upload button (and I actually meant the upload button on the panel where you choose qualities and it estimates the cost). This was on land she owned so I thought that might have something to do with it (remembering rumors from long ago). But later she couldn't even get the "estimate cost" figures to come up.  So took an unplanned break (connection to SL down for about an hour).

I did find out that if you want to upload on ADITI you need to go through the whole "mesh upload test" thing again for that grid !

Testing just now at 2:40 SL time works fine. Will know that it doesn't always.

I now have a one prim mesh cube in front of me on the sandbox at ADITI. Land impact "1". Oh the joy! :D

OK. This is not the normal "you don't have payment info on file" or " you haven't done the tutorial" answer :D.

I have been on live chat with LL support and they agree that I should be able to upload mesh. I have gone through the official step by step upload http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_mesh_upload  (both at Phoenix and the LL one which are the same as far as I can tell).

I have tried on the beta grid as well as the regular grid. I have NO viable upload button on either grid.

Firestorm support says that you can upload mesh with Firestorm now; LL support blamed the problem on my viewer (hmmmm). I don't really want to install the official viewer as I doubt that is it.

Any ideas welcome. I am going off to rest after all this ---- TY in advance.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Sounds as if you've done all the right things.  I don't have anything to suggest except try installing the official viewer and see if that one works.  That is not a "we won't help you unless you use our viewer" response.  I use Firestorm myself, and it's the next thing I would try.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.