Those Single Item Vendors

AthenaStarfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see a massive amount of single item vendors (just  picture click to buy) Freebie Galaxy has 15 floors of them, Freebie Island has 'rented' single item vendors. If someone wants to put one in my mega-mall, what is standard practice? Rent? for the space the singe item vender goes? if so how much? Sales Split? how much?. 

I have a MASSIVE space to fill and looking for some low cost single item vendors selling stuff L$1 to L$20. I would also like to know where I can get a bunch of transfer-enabled freebie items L$0 that I can put up as freebie items but they are mostly no-transfer. I went to a place "The Reseller" that supposed had these but the place is abandoned.

Cheers

Thanks, although I am well aware of permissions ;D

I also just scripted my first 4x4 single item wall mount (picture) freebie vender (just click on it dosen't even ask you to pay)

I'm just starting to build my mega-mall (mesh and ingame) 'huge empty space', I guess 12 floors at over 8000 sqm each is kinda huge, but only the 1st floor will be freebie amd low cost stuff, the others will have my own product and every 40-50% vandor I can find.

So yes I am looking to fill space :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hallasan/174/239/41/

Cheers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.