Is Linden Realms Finished??

reg Raffles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was in the realms the other day and suddenly all my gems were gone .. two days worth ... I've been back a couple times and the hud has attached but my gem count has not. Running across the gem collectors does not cash in my gems either.

Has this happened to everyone else??

I hadn't been over there in months but went last evening to find NO crystals at all at number 7 and while I got a HUD at door 4 and there were crystals, the HUD didn't count them. And as you say, my crystal count was empty and while I am sure I turned most in when I last left (or hope I did anyway) there should have been some left.

This happened several months ago with the huds not working and after a few days things got fixed. So at this point it is difficult to tell. The Realms haven't been at the top of The Labs lists for a very long time and as you likely know, things have been broken there for-e-ver.

Same symptoms, but It started happening to me last night.  I tried with Firestorm and Viewer2 thinking it might be a viewer problem.  I even switched to a Linux Box this AM, thinking it might be Windows 7 problem.  I only met one other person in LR and it was the same for them

• 3 months later...

LL does fix issues with the LR sims if you are in the unofficial support group there is someone in there with concierge level support according to them they have been charged with contacting concierge with all LR issues anyone has i just happened to mention an issue i noticed in group and a few days later it had been fixed by LL staff

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.