L$ hungry members needed.

LosAngelesGraff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for members to join mafia style linden collecting flash mobb.
Please add me in world for info @ Losangelesgraff, or join group "Lindens United".
Looking for members to help build up group. Any one interested needs to be willing to earn lindens "for the group".
Also looking for females willing to do what it takes to earn for the L$U group.

Good luck with your ideas, I'm sure you'll have plenty of people interested. Lots of people need $L. Employment forum might be a good place to post it as well. If you're asking folks to work for the group too, and you haven't already posted. I didn't look. I'm sure there are places inworld you can advertise also.

I just wanted to let you know that you're going to need to create a new group. Yours will be shut down. Linden Labs doesn't take too kindly to people using the name Linden. Now's a better time than any to make a new group before yours gets big and you then have to get everyone to transfer over. It's a pain. LL won't give you warning before telling you to cease, either. They also won't change group names. You'll need to make a new one. Surprisingly, it's one offense they actually take seriously. They've even temp. banned folks for using it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sassy Romano wrote:

Also looking for females willing to do what it takes to earn for the L$U group.

?!

Complete the following sentence: "I would like you to be my pimp and give you all my L$ that I earned because..."

I never understood the concept of a pimp in SL. I am doing the work I am keeping the money. Its not like someone can actually hurt you in sl with out your permission. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.