Sign in to follow this  
Keiser Koba

The best collar scripts nowadays?

I used to build collars a lot, using OpenCollar, but after they took down the server, I havn't built any collars. Now I was thinking og getting into building some collars and cuffs again, and was wondering what scripts are the best ones on the market. There's quite a few on the marketplace, and they more or less have the same features, so I'm a bit lost. Who makes the best ones? I need something that's reliable, easy to use for both the wearer and the assigned "owner" and that's not too laggy. Anyone?

tricky. AFAIK OpenCollar and its offspring CollarDB are the only open source ones that are popular and have an actual userbase. OC suffers from way too frequent bugfixes, CollarDB from a lack of updates.

I'm getting more and more impressed with Dark Elf Manufacture (DEM) collars, but they're not open source and AFAIK there's no script pack you can buy or otherwise acquire that allows you to make copy/trans items so you can sell them (but ask Nihal Quan or Chloe Constantine).