which do you prefer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

when I get into my photoshop art work I mosty create more than one image of the same works, so here are two photo's of the same works but which do you prefer in an art content, neither is better or worse its a case of taste. (and of course of like the photo's maybe they are not your taste.well here goes

lipsgoldtextureframed.jpglipsgold.jpg

The upper one.

In the lower one the SL avatar doesn't blend in nicely, and the brown somethings to the left and right of it are too blurry to give a real sense of depth. In the upper one everything just fits together much more smoothly and realistically.

I like both and stealing your idea muwhahahaha

:matte-motes-evil-invert:

Now serious, I prefer bottom one where honey (its honey right?) has clean natural texture, and all other parts actually. On the top one it looks like you have one layer with that tattoo which is just that, layer over the photo.  If you need to have it, try to make it follow the shapes of his mouth, her legs and so on..

Only thing I would change is the nose, move it, crop, hide.. anything. 

Now try to imagine the same girl facing us, a tiny bigger, and the guy almost swallowed her whole body, all whats left is her head, boobs and hands that are holding his bottom lip and teeths. And her body is all sticky from honey lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.