Skybox

Birgit Kronfeld

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! Here an information from me, I think it is not correct
I've rented a skybox. When one enters the skybox you have things and House House Palm trees etc rezzen, man can opt for different pieces of furniture as well as: images, bath or shower, etc.
the bed you must rezen who is skybox only to the part set up. If you then all times as Nice has set up and leaving that skybox and comes back must we again set up everything)) In the market place, you are not finding you could give Yes a negative review...I know of what I write I am long in SL and have land and skyboxen but that rented the naked Hohn, is rip off halt is the company "Capella Skybox Rentals, cheap skyboxes rent, house rental, best" called owner:
So larry Forsythe, not rent. Thank you for your attention

Hi Birgit, vom Namen und Schreibe her nehme ich mal an, daß du aus Deutschland kommst,
deshalb mal auf Deutsch.

Damit dein gerezztes Zeug stehen bleibt, mußt du erstens der Gruppe beitreten, der das Land gehört, über dem die Skybox schwebt (Group join). Wenn das nicht möglich ist, weil es eine geschlossene Gruppe ist, muß der Vermieter dir eine Einladung schicken (Group Invite).

Danach ist in der Gruppenverwaltung des Viewers die entsprechende Gruppe zu aktivieren. Rechtsklick auf deinen Avatar, dann aus dem Kontextmenü Gruppen(Groups) wählen, die Gruppe deiner Skybox markieren und 'Aktivieren'(Activate) klicken. Danach sollte dein Zeug stehenbleiben. (Schau mal im Inventar in den 'Lost & Found'-Ordner rein, da sollte dein Zeug wieder aufschlagen).

Normalerweise bekommt man vom Vermieter, bzw. beim Bezahlen der Rentalbox eine Notizkarte mit den Instruktionen, mit denen man die Skybox 'in Betrieb' nimmt.

Ok, and for the rest here, the sermon again in English:

To keep your rezzed stuff, you have to join the group, that owns the land under your skybox. If joining the group is not possible, because the group is a closed one, then the landlord has to send a group invite.

After that, the relevant group has to be activated, right click on your avatar, select Groups, then mark your group and click Activate. Now erverything should stay rezzed. (Look into the 'Lost & Found'-Folder in the Inventory, the returned objects end up there)

Normally, upon payment the landlord or the rentalbox should send a notecard with the necessary instructions to setup your skybox.

Hoffe, das hilft weiter.

Not sure I'm clear on the situation but will add one more possibility.

A lot of 'cheap' skyboxes are stacked heavily over land that doesn't have enough prims to support them all.  To get around this, and because tenants are rarely occupying all the boxes at once, the skybox and furnishings rez only when you are there and derez when you leave.  When you return it rezzes out again.  This may taken a few minutes or longer depending on the sim's lag.

If this is the case than there is nothing you can do but move.  It is a case of you get what you pay for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.