I got a message about store item as not as advertized and then removed. It was correct. What to do?

Dragon Ronin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got a note that a sculpy  wall was not as advertized. I took the picture with the wall and the towers that went with it, but noted in the description that it was for the wall only. I presume thatwas what was said but have no actual idea what the complaint was. Have no idea what to do about it.

1 answer to this question

We can't guess either.  All you can do is go through the ad copy very carefully and compare what you said with your product itself.  It's easy to mess up permissions, for example, so that something you said was transferable or modifiable turned out not to be.  Check dimensions too.  If someone thought that your wall was 4m high, but it was actually 10m high (and no-mod), they might get ticked.  Then take photos from all sides so that people can see that the only the front side has ivy, or that the ends have a different texture. Finally, search Marketplace for other items like yours, to see what category they are listed in and to see what features they are touting.  That's what the customers are comparing your product to.

You have loads of space to lay out all the details in your product description, so anticipate all of the ways customers might misinterpret your product and get there first.  Then relist it and see what happens.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.