Sign in to follow this  
LuciaRiley

~Seeking Writing Job(s)~

Hi, My name is LuciaRiley Resident on Second Life. I have wrote for many a blogs not related to Second Life per say, but for video gaming. I wish to expand my 'niche' writing skills further to second life writing on other 'fan blogs'. This could be like a shop blog, club blog, etc. I am willing to offer my services to those who do not have time to exactly write about their events on a blog.

Yes, there's groups, IM chats, etc.. but those do not out reach to anyone besides the SL resident(s). If you were to make a blog, then you could get prospective VIPs and more accounts for SL. :)

If you wish to ask for a writing sample relating to Second Life I will do so. I do plan to do my own writing samples regarding Second Life on my blogspot blog. I do not have a set 'price', so you may offer anything for me to manage your blog and write articles about it. IM me in world under LuciaRiley Resident, or shoot me a message on slprofiles.