Dirty house object

SinfulPrince

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently a user on another thread described an item she witnessed in the home of a neighbor that sounded like it auto rezzed dirty footprints, and dust and such along with an ongoing chat prompt to clean the house that could only be silenced by frantic cleaning with a sponge or some object provided. Has anyone any idea who the maker of such an item is or where it could be purchased?

It would be AWESOME to torture a maid with since a lot of the "chores" I see don't seem to have a  metaphorical  carrot to chase.

I got no idea but I'm checkiing out all the possibilities. Thank you Artorius .

The only concerning thing is it says "may not line up well for adults". And these chores would definately be being done by adults.  If anyone has any additional recommendations that would be hard to keep ahead of please do submit them :P

SinfulPrince wrote:

I got no idea but I'm checkiing out all the possibilities. Thank you Artorius .

The only concerning thing is it says "may not line up well for adults". And these chores would definately be being done by adults.  If anyone has any additional recommendations that would be hard to keep ahead of please do submit them
:P

I thought the same things, Sinful, the poster who posted about these was certainly using them for an adult sub/slave, I'm also checking around to see if I can find the ones he was talking about. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.