mesh clothing I cannot wear it.

LadyPetunias Audion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

If the item does not flash on your screen, the issue is very likely to be with your friend's computer.

It could be his Viewer needs an update, or the Drivers on the Graphics card in the computer. It could also be a performance issue with the pc. 

Get a second opinion from a Resident who can view Mesh, if it is actually flashing, contact the Merchant.

If it is not flashing, help your friend look for a better Graphics card.

• Like 1

Well, he has tried on 2 different computers .. Both FS viewer.... updated on one computer......flashing decreased.... Used SL viewer, does not flash.. ...

Mesh furniture he has does not flash...another friend,she wears mesh...does not flash.......he wears all mesh and does not flash..it is only me... could it be I am using the worng size alpha layers?

Wearables are different from other mesh objects, so it's not surprising that he has no trouble with furniture. If he's the only person seeing the flashing problem, though, it's not you. It's him. Did he try each of the steps on that wiki page I gave you?

And no, you can't wear the wrong size alpha layer. They're like any other system clothes, painted on your av body. One size fits all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.