Why am I being followed every sim I go to by bots of the Universal Gameroom group?

Dystopia Incognito

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For a while now it seems the same avi's with almost empty profile have been following me around whenever I moved to another parcel. I've tried banning them one by one but there are so many and always others coming back.

They all have the same things in common, they're older avies that look pretty noobie and without AO's, they rotate on their axes and just stand there on one spot. They do not respond to IM's and are all members of the Univeral Gameroom group.

At first it was just that they rezzed on my private parcel ( of which I banned them from ) but now it seems they follow me around to other sims. It doesn't always happen, but it happens too much.

They even show up at land of friends, friends who have never seen these bots rezz there until I came over and "poof!", suddenly they where there.

The bots every now and then offer me objects, one of them being the "crazy green mouse" or something, I always decline and block every bot, I set my land to members only so they do not show up anymore but I'm getting concerned.

See it's just not my main avi they're following, I've checked. They also seem to follow around my alts.
On one of my alts even got accused of spamming objects soon after another bot showed up in some safehub.

It happned to me so many times I'm starting to recognise the names of these bots and I do not trust it one bit.

I've contacted the owner of the Universal Gameroom many times, in IM and trough notecards requesting he would send out a notice or talk to his members to stop bothering me or even to call off his bots if they where his. I never got a response.

So yeah, the reason I'm telling you this is because I've got a few questions;

Does anyone recognize this, has it happened to you too

And.. is there a way to get rid of the bots following me?

Could they be used to track me down by someone?

Is there a way to ban a whole group from coming to my land?

I hope you guys can help me with this, that would be wonderful.

EDIT: Thank you , I guess that's the final sollution then, sadly.. 'cause Irene Muni, I already contacted Nawak Acoustic, a lot, yet he never responded. If your friend did get in touch with him I'd love to speak to them, for I never succeeded.

2 answers to this question

You seem to be doing all of the right things so far.  I think it's time to start filing Abuse Reports on as many of them as you can.  Take photos each time you encounter them (be sure that you set the photo options to show your user interface, so that the name of the sim and all hover tags are visible), and include those in your AR.  I think the proper category of violation is Harrassment. Reference Community Standards, sect 2.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.