Jump to content
Charlot Huet

5 Hint to Female RPers

Recommended Posts

Thank you for bringing the humor back to the thread (not that your suggestion was ludicrous or anything—I just meant that it gave me a laugh). It was starting to get serious in here. :smileyvery-happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankies Czari, I was wondering who would pick that up, kind of a wild card, but imagine her on SL ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting thread...

First let's give the OP a break, after all, he said "might be a man" and not "is a man for sure".

And to be fair, if I see a woman with disproportionned 'features' flirting around with both men and women and an obvious intention to get laid, I can't help thinking it might be a man. Not saying it is for sure, just that it significantly increases the chance that it might be, and honestly, who wouldn't?

With that said, I still don't think most of the hints are good enough to start having a real serious suspicion, because then I'm sure the list of hints could be very long, and unless you get to see the person on his/her webcam, you can almost suspect everyone to be the other gender.

Personally I don't mind, people have the right to live the life they want, that's the whole point of SL. I've stopped caring about what the RL gender of the person I'm talking to is a long time ago. But maybe that's because I'm not into such relationships at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Quick!   Someone please give me five hints on how to tell if that man avie is really a man......eeewww!

I shudder to think.

But seriously, why eeeewww?  Are not the female of your species the softer sex?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:

 

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Quick!   Someone please give me five hints on how to tell if that man avie is really a man......eeewww!

I shudder to think.

But seriously, why eeeewww?  Are not the female of your species the softer sex?

 

 

 

......Have you seen some of the men on our planet?   Some of them are becoming way too soft, and the women to hard.   Soon I fear that we won't be able to tell the difference.

Please report back to your elders that the gender blender of SL is totally fooked.

 

Heaven help us!!!!  (or one good Martian)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Solaria Goldshark wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:

 

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Quick!   Someone please give me five hints on how to tell if that man avie is really a man......eeewww!

I shudder to think.

But seriously, why eeeewww?  Are not the female of your species the softer sex?

 

 

 

......Have you seen some of the men on our planet?   Some of them are becoming way too soft, and the women to hard.   Soon I fear that we won't be able to tell the difference.

Please report back to your elders that the gender blender of SL is totally fooked.

 

Heaven help us!!!!  (or one good Martian)

It is not ours to judge.  Only to observe.

We bear no ill will.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dillon Levenque wrote:

 

Really? No ill will? I'd say
 snippet from the Interplanetary Police files suggests otherwise.

We were just trying to get rid of that silly rabbit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hint 1 - Asking for sex in the first day of meeting and chatting throws off the red flags.

I have never asked for sex, even after the first day.

Hint 2 - TALKING CAPS AND ABUSIVE PROFANE LANGUAGE screams "I have a weenor".

AND I ALWAYS make sure to turn off caps and use pleasant language.

Hint 3 - Explaining to people in a IM or chat the trouble you had finding a pair of panties to wear under your clothing that no one can even see is silly and only a man would go into such details.

I have never even mentioned my panties, to anyone!

Hint 4 - never shares facebook,use a mic or skype anything of that natures always saying "I keep sl to sl and RL to RL" 

My facebook is viewable by people who are not my friends.

Hint 5 -super huge butt ,hips or chest seem to be a sign as well

I believe I am well proportioned.

So, does this mean I am a real Lady?  Or is it just my avatar that is a Real Lady?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hints that someone may be a creepy stalker:

1. They insist that you MUST be willing to put your entire rl on the internet for the world to gawk at. There are a lot of good reasons NOT to have facebook.

2. They feel that direct accest and url's to said forfieture of all privacy should be divulged to people who you have not met in real life.

3. They get hung up about the secrets you keep, even though from the age you learn to type you are taught not to give out rl information to strangers, and they insist that you must be lying about something you never said in the first place.

4. They actually expect you to fall for the "You must be a man/woman/whatever your avi isn't technique, and starty spilling all your personal info to a complete stranger based solely on that accusation.

But, to appease the original creepy stalker, I'll divulge a little bit here. My avi is a human, but in rl I'm a wallaby!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Quick!   Someone please give me five hints on how to tell if that man avie is really a man......eeewww!

I shudder to think.

if they like 10 metres tall with stubby little arms and a pinhead then probably not

jjeejeje (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


solstyse wrote:

Hints that someone may be a creepy stalker:

1. They insist that you MUST be willing to put your entire rl on the internet for the world to gawk at. There are a lot of good reasons NOT to have facebook.

2. They feel that direct accest and url's to said forfieture of all privacy should be divulged to people who you have not met in real life.

3. They get hung up about the secrets you keep, even though from the age you learn to type you are taught not to give out rl information to strangers, and they insist that you must be lying about something you never said in the first place.

4. They actually expect you to fall for the "You must be a man/woman/whatever your avi isn't technique, and starty spilling all your personal info to a complete stranger based solely on that accusation.

But, to appease the original creepy stalker, I'll divulge a little bit here. My avi is a human, but in rl I'm a wallaby!

Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Exactly.

A lot of creepy stalky horny guys use those types of lines to try and get more than they have a right to expect let alone to get. 

About voices: My grandmother was very feminine but her voice sounded deep enough on the phone sometimes that she was called "Sir" by people who didn't know her...Lol. 

I've known actors who were starving enough to work a phone sex line...as a woman. And they were male. So...

Sorry, OP, your translator is broken.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats true....very true....have to be careful cause i did talk to some of the avatars that has "SL is SL and RL is RL...no mics or skype or pictures"  i have to ask questions first before they repl;y to me, and they didnt bother me after cause i know they were males or married LOL....we will never know :matte-motes-smitten:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


kuroyami Cyrado wrote:

thats true....very true....have to be careful cause i did talk to some of the avatars that has "SL is SL and RL is RL...no mics or skype or pictures"  i have to ask questions first before they repl;y to me, and they didnt bother me after cause i know they were males or married LOL....we will never know :matte-motes-smitten:

Your opinion MUST be taken seriously, of course, as it has to have taken you about three years of deep thought to formulate just one badly expressed paragraph.

Alec - it when the dead are brought back to life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melita Magic wrote:

I've known actors who were starving enough to work a phone sex line...as a woman. And they were male. So...

Interesting, I think the OP's frustration could have been caused by this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell from fake women they have old Second life faces they say they don't mix with real. They make excuses why they can't get on cam if they got a Adams apple they are a guy. Men that play women act like bimbos want sex all the time. Real women put there avatar's together right a guy will expand body or make to skinny. They will have fake pictures you can goggle them. Some men will use some fake voicing if they can't cam they may dress as a women they have Adam apple dude won't have a real ***** some get surgery we all know what real one looks like pink inside with a cervix sorry but men will never be women. I seen truthful men that do play women but their are alot fakes men find out late. i had guy pass by to a guy I was like she a dude I was like her face don't look good I think he did not care you will once you get involved when you want real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will have some what good body but not a pretty face but very thrown together look A lot them have the same face like on these new body's. Real women update show them self's a Man women wont. if you go real with one they will make up excuses they are guys. Same goes with Married people that lie they don't mix second life with real that they won't show up on time or they have to go right way a real single person got time does not have the baggage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely curious: how many pages back in this forum did you have to go (and/or what search terms did you use) in order to dredge up this old topic from 2012 to suddenly have your say on it in 2017?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Genuinely curious: how many pages back in this forum did you have to go (and/or what search terms did you use) in order to dredge up this old topic from 2012 to suddenly have your say on it in 2017?

The question why they dig out those old and rotten threads probably can be explained by the things people like Dreamerra say.
He/she really seems to have been hurt, when he/she got rejected by a person, who just didnt want to share the RL with some strangers.
Must have been a looot of pain. I cant explain in any other way how someone can be that bitter, if not for that reason.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...