Charlot Huet

5 Hint to Female RPers

For all the lovely ladies that are really men (believe it or not the population is huge in SL) learn to act like a lady if you are going to try to be one.

Where are some hints that your new wife might be a man.

Hint 1 - Asking for sex in the first day of meeting and chatting throws off the red flags.

Hint 2 - TALKING CAPS AND ABUSIVE PROFANE LANGUAGE screams "I have a weenor".

One person that kept IMing me so I add him(has to be) to my list as Idid not want to be rude and turn down their  request.She / he buy things on market place,never read the notecards and just loose control then send me a link where they reviewed the product just all in caps with F this and F that ,yousuck,it sucks blah blah.Then I told him I had the same gun and sound like he did not set up the hud per notecard.We check and that was the issue,100% her /him fault and just kept the review up there and lol about it when I explained that was not very fair.This person just replied "well they will report it and have it removed". 

Hint 3 - Explaining to people in a IM or chat the trouble you had finding a pair of panties to wear under your clothing that no one can even see is silly and only a man would go into such details.

Hint 4 - never shares facebook,use a mic or skype anything of that natures always saying "I keep sl to sl and RL to RL" 

Now many will go off about Hint 4 in this post ,but the fact is all the girls I met that are real,use mics,skype or at least have a facebook page they share with me.My self and low on the income maker but I even have a 8 dollar wall mart mic and use it al the time as typing it all out gets old.

Hint 5 -super huge butt ,hips or chest seem to be a sign as well but I will admit I did meet a girl or she had one hell of a fake female voice lesson or software,but she did have giant prim boobs and a big old booty.

Why am I posting this? not as a poke at any one enjoying sl in any form they wish ! The simple fact they out number the real girls it seems at times and I am always looking to chat and really do not care the gender and I goto many public clubs and events,I just hate it when they try so hard to convince me its so damn obvious.

Any ladies out there feel free to add to this list so people can take this and use it to better enjoy their female RP and not have their internet bulge hanging out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Charlot Huet wrote:

For all the lovely ladies that are really men (believe it or not the population is huge in SL) learn to act like a lady if you are going to try to be one.

Where are some hints that your new wife might be a man.

Hint 1 - Asking for sex in the first day of meeting and chatting throws off the red flags.

Not really, i know many RL women that are just as horny as men are.

Again, I know of many women (granted they are ghetto trailer trash) that yell and scream and swear a lot.

Hint 3 - Explaining to people in a IM or chat the trouble you had finding a pair of panties to wear under your clothing that no one can even see is silly and only a man would go into such details.

What's wrong with having trouble finding "that perfect pair of panties"? or do you always go commando?

Hint 4 - never shares Facebook,use a mic or Skype anything of that natures always saying "I keep sl to sl and RL to RL" 

You rarely hear me on mic unles i am DJing, Skype and FB are for RL friends.

Hint 5 -super huge butt ,hips or chest seem to be a sign as well but I will admit I did meet a girl or she had one hell of a fake female voice lesson or software,but she did have giant prim boobs and a big old booty.

Some RL women are making their SL avs into what they feel men are looking for. Who are you to criticize anyone? Lets take a look at you, shall we? Oh.. Completely blank profile.. no pictures, no picks and one lonely group... i guess you don't like to share any info either?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Charlot Huet wrote:

So, you're of the opinion that women don't actively seek out sexual partners for the sole purpose of having sex? Ever???

And no woman ever hit the caps lock key, by mistake or otherwise?

I've known women who would make a sailor blush, btw.

I guess you're not too worried about people perving up your skirt, are you? (Yes, there are some people who do that.)

Hint 4 - never shares facebook,use a mic or skype anything of that natures always saying "I keep sl to sl and RL to RL"

Now many will go off about Hint 4 in this post ,but the fact is all the girls I met that are real,use mics,skype or at least have a facebook page they share with me.My self and low on the income maker but I even have a 8 dollar wall mart mic and use it al the time as typing it all out gets old.

I have a Facebook page (that I've never really used), I use voice, and I use Skype. I also know many people who don't/won't do any of the above. Concluding, based on that, that any of them have something to hide would be just plain stupid.

P.S. Why am I not surprised that you're a WalMart shopper?

Some women (real women) actually like their curves.

• Like 1

Charlot Huet wrote:

Any ladies out there feel free to add to this list so people can take this and use it to better enjoy their female RP and not have their internet bulge hanging out.

There's acting like you don't have a bulge, and there's acting like you AREN'T a bulge. Some people fail at that one too.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

What's wrong with having trouble finding "that perfect pair of panties"? or do you always go commando?

*Spews Pepsi on keyboard*

The f irst time I ever heard that term "going commando" was on an old "Friends" episode. Good one, Drake. :) 

I'm a RL female in a SL female av and finding the right undies for various outfits can take a bit of time ie. one doesn't want to wear undies that are higher than low-cut jeans or a bra that shows the back strap in an evening gown.  (Yes I'm really that detailed in dressing in SL.)

• Like 3

When I first saw this OP I planned to comment but I see that everyone has the subject well under control, and there's no way I can top some of the posts already here, so I'll just laugh and keep watching :-). @Czari—No kidding on the low-cut pants. Apparently in SL the term 'high-waisted' means 'almost covers the hips'. I still find myself wearing the 'girl next door' jeans from the library more than any other pair.

This is a fun one! 

Honestly I think both genders are guilty of all your points at times. Though I hate using the word "guilty' because it has a negative implication that I do not mean to imply. 

Charlot Huet wrote:

Quite simply, being involved in other social media and watching the text messages on my phone, the worst offenders I know RL in this category are women.  IT"S VERY RARE THAT I SEE A WALL OF CAP LOCK TEXT FROM ANY OF THE MEN I KNOW.  ;)

Just like RL, many women in SL enjoy shopping for pretty frillies and even enjjoy shopping together for them.  They also know that many men in SL like a well dressed lady.  They enjoy hearing the man say when they are pixelating, "In my excitement I fumble at the snaps on you bra as I try to free your beautiful puppies."  Many of us enjoy seeing a Lady in her pretty frillies and undressing our Lady.

Well, I'm a man (though you are going to have to take my word for it here) and I still prefer not to use voice.  There are only a couple of friends who I ever voice with and / or I have any connection with outside of SL.  Yes, we know who each other are in RL.  But  those are well established friendships.

But also, us Martians tend to speak with high squeaky voices that tends to irritate most humans.  We kind of sound like Urkel.

(p.s. I highly recommend against voicing while drinking)

I'd take this with a huge grain of salt.  I had a conversation with one of my big butted friends one day about this.  She had me google street scenes of the country she was from.  Her big butt was very representative of the genetic disposition of the indegenous population where she was from.  Personally I prefer skinny little butts but as they say, "the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin."

I saved what I thought was the best for last.  Now before I say this, as I said I am a man so it could be that some of my perspective is tainted by this.  So I ask in advance the patience of the Ladies whe I say this.

Much of this comes down to societal and cultural morals and values.

More and more women are finally figuring out that it ACTUALLY IS OK to be horny.  That it IS OK for them to be sexual.  That there is nothing wrong with them enjoying and wanting sex.  That it does not make them a bad person or immoral or any other negative implication.

They are saying, screw the repression.  I'm going to enjoy the sexual being that I am.

They are coming into SL for the purpose of mutual masterbation and actually do find it highly enjoyable.  And they are not afraid to pursue it.  And while men may still tend to dominate this category, it is not their exclusive domain any more.

• Like 1

Dillon Levenque wrote:

@Czari—No kidding on the low-cut pants. Apparently in SL the term 'high-waisted' means 'almost covers the hips'. I still find myself wearing the 'girl next door' jeans from the library more than any other pair.

Isn't that the truth!!  I came across two pairs of jeans early on in SL, more than likely freebies.  One pair are traditional light blue denim jeans and the other are black.  Since they do fit my waistline, ie. are not low-riders, I have hung onto them like gold...lol.  The SL term for most female clothes is a bit "skimpier" than I prefer, although many more designers are creating fashion for many scenarios now than back in 2007.  To those designers I say a big THANK YOU!  Opppsss, that was in caps.

Perrie Juran wrote:

They enjoy hearing the man say when they are pixelating, "In my excitement I fumble at the snaps on you bra as I try to free your beautiful puppies." 

And I didn't think I'd learning anything useful in this thread. I'd always stuffed my bra with Kleenex, or perhaps an old pair of nylons. The thought of using puppies had never crossed my mind, but I see the advantages as winter approaches.

• Like 1

Perrie Juran wrote:

Just like RL, many women in SL enjoy shopping for pretty frillies and even enjjoy shopping together for them.  They also know that many men in SL like a well dressed lady.  They enjoy hearing the man say when they are pixelating, "In my excitement I fumble at the snaps on you bra as I try to free your beautiful puppies."  Many of us enjoy seeing a Lady in her pretty frillies and undressing our Lady.

QFT...and from personal experience.
;)

Perrie Juran wrote:

... ... ...

Many of us enjoy seeing a Lady in her pretty frillies and undressing our Lady.

... ... ...

And many of us enyoy undressing our Knight/Gentleman/Man :)

PS. I've never undressed a Martian. But I guess the end result is very similar to undress a Terran :D

Irene...congrats...

*spits and scratches my crotch*

Now let's go get some beers and check out the bimbos.... :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Tex Monday wrote:

Irene...congrats...

*spits and scratches my crotch*

Now let's go get some beers and check out the bimbos.... :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Right. But I must learn to burp, I'm not used.

:D

Charlot Huet wrote:

I've been in SL three years and I've voice chatted - *maybe*- 5-6 times with people I've known since I got here. I don't like it. It doesn't mean that I'm a man. It means I have no desire to hear a man breathing heavy in my ear while he tiddles his lil maggot on the other end. It means I don't want to hear people's TVs, kids, radios and family bickering in the background. It means I don't like long, awkward silences or hearing people mumble to themselves as they randomly sort their inventories while breathing asthmatically through their stuffy nostrils. It means their accents are irritating, their voices are shrill or they have a bad cough with lots of phlegm that is very unappealing. It means I want to burp, fart and scratch and am trying to be polite enough not to have you hear it. But mostly it means it defeats the purpose of being in SL. If I wanted to 'voice chat' with someone, I'd pick up the phone and call them.

As for the Facebook bit, why would I invite a rank stranger into my personal space where my kids and family go?

As for the big butt and hips and thighs and such - mine are usually the biggest in the room. Where I'm from - it's normal. That's what the girl next door looks like. Flaws and all. We grow big ol corn fed girls down here in Texas so the Feed Me Barbie look is foreign to me.

At the end of the day, I still pee sitting down, bleed for 5 days out of the month, have a **bleep** and wear a brassiere - whether or not I voice chat or conform to what SL finds "appealing" and "womanly" as far as avatar appearances go.

• Like 2

There are a few things that I think can point to a guy being behind a gal av or vice versa.   I'll keep those opinions to myself as my little secrets.   But I think your list is pretty far off base.

Asking for sex in the first day of meeting and chatting throws off the red flags.

Not only don't I ask, I have only had sex on first meeting once on 1st, 2nd or 3rd meeting in over 4 years.  But that just my personal preference and I won't knock anyone who feels differently.

TALKING CAPS AND ABUSIVE PROFANE LANGUAGE screams "I have a weenor".

I was a Marine Brat and then in the Navy myself.   When I go off I can say things that would melt your speakers.

Explaining to people in a IM or chat the trouble you had finding a pair of panties to wear under your clothing that no one can even see is silly and only a man would go into such details.

Ummm.  If you are having problems with anything in sl, or rl, and you are asking your friends advice or for help, not going into some detail would seem to be wasting both of your time.

never shares facebook,use a mic or skype anything of that natures always saying "I keep sl to sl and RL to RL"

I don't mind sharing some personal information, and I do in my 1st Life section.  I've used mic a few time and it always annoys me to hear the other people's rl goings on in the background when I have.  I don't have a FB page, though I have recently got on Twit-Tard for the purposes of political debate.   I don't skype but do use sms texting through Yahoo with several sl friends who I've known for years and occasionally talk on the phone with them.

super huge butt ,hips or chest seem to be a sign as well but I will admit I did meet a girl or she had one hell of a fake female voice lesson or software,but she did have giant prim boobs and a big old booty.

To each their own.  If I see someone that is a furry or anthro I don't automatically assume they are one in rl, any more than I automatically assume a female Av has a female behind it.   SL is a place for people to be who and what they want.  

I know guys that portray girls, girls that portray guys, whites that portray blacks and lots of humans that portray some form of animal.   My prefernce is to make my av look as close to me in rl as possible, although in a little younger version than I am in rl.  (Is that some sure sign I'm a woman? hehe)

Some people have careers that cause them to be rather reserved in sharing person information.  Or they just prefer not to.  It's all a matter of choice, but I don't try to read anything sinister or deceptive into it.

Unless you consider sl some sort of dating site for rl, maybe you should quit trying to figure people out and just enjoy their freindship and the interaction.

Not sure if this was all meant to be 'tongue in cheek' so I won't give a tongue lashing in response, or anything. (Besides, you might like it.)

But didn't you forget those out there who are transgender, or questioning identity?

I See this in SL now and again, someone male or female that tries to put women into nice neat boxes.

Here is some breaking news for you, its not 1956 anymore.

Women are active and valued members of most if not all traditionally male fields. Astronauts, law makers, 4 star generals, CEOs, law enforcement, racecar drivers, golfers,  Navy Seals, sailors, fighter pilots, IT geeks, gamers, soldiers, marines, the list is as long as my arm.

I challenge you to go to out into the real world and spend some time studying your prey see them in heavy traffic or standing in a queue, at a rock concert or at the beach, they fit into no single category, they are as diverse as the colours of the spectrum, more so, 50 shades? More like 50 billion shades.

We swear, we laugh, we want to bleep, some of us chug beer like troopers, some of us wont be caught dead in jeans, Lol you want to put 3 billion people into one box? *laughs

ETA, how do you think these women would fit into your description?

hanna-and-tough-video-game-girls.png

these_women_are_as_tough_as_their_male_counterparts-thumbnail.jpg

Combat-Barbie-Katrina-Hodge-for-Senza-Lingerie-Campaign.jpg

olga.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Sorry, if you asked to see my RL facebook page I'd have to tell you I didn't have one, because I don't nor would I Skype with you.  I only Skype with people who I have known long enough to be true friends who have established a level of trust with me. I voice but that proves nothing because there is voice morphing.  So I guess you'd pin me as a man in RL, but I'm not.

If I have to go through all this to 'prove' my sex to be your friend, I pass. Its not a good way to start a friendship when the potential friend  is so intrusive on my privacy and shows such a distinct lack of respect and trust right off the bat.  Actually if you asked me to prove I'm female, I would assume you are a man looking for a sex partner, otherwise, what difference would it make?

As far as your other 'hints' they prove nothing either. I've met or seen women that look and act that way in RL.

I'm a female in rl and in sl although according to the hints you listed I shouldn't be.

1) Just because a female in sl is willing to become intimate quickly in sl doesn't make her a male. This isn't my style, but I have female friends even in rl who are like this. 

2)  I have accidentally hit the caps lock key before as I'm sure others have as well. Most of the time I'm rather soft spoken, but when I get really angry I could make a sailor blush. Gender has nothing to do with swearing.

3) Yes, I do indeed make sure that bottom of mine is covered even in sl since I'm not a flasher by any means.

4) I refuse to share my Facebook page with most because it simply isn't safe to give a lot of personal information. There are many reasons why some won't use a mic/Skype/etc. My reason is I'm hearing impaired. 

5) In real life I'm vertically challenged and curvy. Not overweight, but curvy. My avatar self is the same way. Not all women are thin.  

It just seems you have come to the conclusion in order to be female, one must be generic...otherwise they have to be male. It simply doesn't make sense to think this way. Women are diverse creatures that vary in their looks, personalities, habits, and behaviors.

You couldn't be further off base if you tried.

I am very much a woman, if nothing else I'm pretty sure three children born from my womb and nursed from my chest is proof positive I'm not a dude. I'm sure the dude who yanked me from my mama, slapped me on my cute lil pink behind and told her I was a girl, would agree. Or just ask my hubby, he's got firsthand experience. Yet I'd fit your bill as a man. I swear like you wouldn't believe, and I most certainly have lady parts, no dangly bits between these thighs. I can most certainly take the reigns with hubby when I want what I want(keepin this pg and all). I am actually not even remotely girly in the fashion sense but can, have, and will go into great detail to describe a problem I am having matching panties or anything else to an outfit(in sl, or rl). I don't share my fb, skype, im, email or anything else personal including my rl name with people I don't know. I practice this same routine in rl as I do in sl. It seems more common sense than anything else, to me. It's not because I don't have a mic. That's usually just a good answer to get people like yourself to stop asking, take a hint and stop pestering people about it. I have a big chest because I have one in rl. Of course it also helps that hubby's a lil fond of the girls and likes that they mimic the rl me ;) If I had a big rear end or hips, I'd have them in sl too.

Seems to me you're the one with some kind of bulge sticking out. What exactly it is, I have no clue. Maybe you've run into a dude playing a chick one too many times and now you feel weird for having been turned on by said persons before finding out. Maybe these are all things you do yourself so you feel you somehow know others are doing the same.  Who knows really. But you're certainly not helping anyone with this list, unless you're looking to spread stereotypes, bad ones at that, which is rarely a good idea.

• Like 1