Sign in to follow this  
Tex Monday

What to do with Maids

Hello everyone...

Over the past few months, I have begun "collecting" Sissy Maids (men who have been transformed by chemicals into shemales and now serve as identical sissy maids in my house). Mostly their duties have involved bits of cleaning (have a few poseballs for washing windows, an ironing board and feather dusters) and servicing me as needed, but I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas on what to do with them. When I ask what their interests are I get the standard "Sissy is here to service Master however he wishes."

I want to keep them interested, happy and wanting to come back. Asside from renting them out to other Master for servicing, does anyone have any ideas on this topic?

thanks..appreciate all the help.

I once had a neighbor who was a male sub looking for a dom (he thought I would be a candidate, until I pointed out that was so not my scene).

But he had the most interesting furnishings. Anyone who walked around in his house would cause muddy footprints and dust bunnies to rez, and the house would start scolding him until he chased after them with a sponge on his hands and knees...

Equip your home with something like that... and then RP through it I suppose.

Tex Monday wrote:

. When I ask what their interests are I get the standard "Sissy is here to service Master however he wishes.".

Ah! I ran into that answer a lot too. I simply do not accept it anymore. When one of my servants gives me that line I demand they answer my question in a meaningful way - I demand lists of things they enjoy. It works for me :)

there is one sim which i will not name that do this kind of thing. has been in SL just about forever

they have a Queen. and everyone else have a Court ranked position, all the way down to the maids. when they start out everyone since forever start as maids

anyways. i went there one time ages and ages ago bc i had a SL friend who get into it. is still in SL the sim but ii not been since i came back this time.  hear tho that is still pretty much works the same way

+

so anyways more

when i went i had a big chat with the Queen in the local and IM. bc i was really interested in how it all worked

she said that everyone starts off as a maid bc they want to weed out the dilettantes. they get lots of them she said. which seems true going by what i seen happen other places. she said they not last at her Court them ones

+

the most amazing thing for me was how the bossing worked

was all the usual roleplay play stuff like mopping and cleaning. they had a board tho that track who was working and who wasnt. like putting the time in. the Housekeeper lady was really bossy to them. she was stand over this one maid and was tell her do this do that do this and the maid going k k k  k and doing it

anyways. while she was boss the maid this random guy came and try chat to the maid. the housekeeper tell him off and call him a sadface bc he wants to do it to a scrubber lol. she  tell him to go to the gentlemans lounge. he say he can do whatever he like bc he is a man guest and she better stfu and respect him

next thing the Queen came storming in the room and she call out the guard ladies. was two of them. lol they cage him. and then the Queen says he the one going to stfu lol

anyways he say sorry he didnt understand and the Queen go hmmpfff and tell him off some more. like really icy and regal and after he say sorry about like 6 more times she order him to be release and let him out, and for the guards to take him to the throne room and wait for her lol

+

so after that my friend was ask the Queen if she could show me round the sim. the Queen say No. lol. and i say please in the local and she tell me to be quiet. lol bossy cow. and say only thing happens in her Court is what pleases her. that my friend been neglectful of her duties and run round SL having a good old time at the shops with me and the other maids had to do all the work. i was in the IM with the Queen at same time and she was pretty funny in that and ask me to just to play along to help with the RP so i say ok

so my friend end up getting bossed by the Housekeeper after that and the scrubber maid gave me the tour. she was quite nice person so i had a good chat to her as well about how come

and last i saw of my friend was her scrubbing the floor and the Housekeeper was saying stuff like: look you missed a spot, do it again and over there and there by the fire. useless girl. and my friend going k k k k k lol

anyways the other maid show me all over on the tour and was quite good

+

we end up in the throne room and was the Queen sit on her throne. and that random dude from before was in front of her. and one of the guard ladies was prosecuting him in the chat. he was up on a charge of Disturb the Tranquility of the Court. and was about like 6 other people there included some gentlemens. they was listen to the guys pleadings

but lol he wasted his time bc he was guilty. and he end up get punished. like he end up in the prison. he had to serve his sentence of 4 hours. just stand in the cell. and he did even i find out later

even more amazing was the guards work shifts to make sure he was there the whole time and not sneak off afk

+

other amazing thing was the how they done the building of the sim and how they pay. the Court people had to pay an amount of L$ each month for the tiers

if you pay then you get higher up. like based on your court title. if you not pay or cant pay then you demote all the way down to scrubber maid. no gentlemen serving or Court graces for scrubbers lol. is landed gentry kinda way. rich people rule and poor people get no authority or privilege or anything. i think some them had alts but anyways it worked on a avatar basis pretty good seems like

+

but if you had building skills then you can be an artisan and earn your keep. was this one really amazing builder making stuff when i was there and the Queen was boss her. like say put it over there or over there. No i dont like how you done that. do it again. and the buider girl was go yes ma'am and doing it. when the Queen was happy then she thankyou dear. now go and finish down by the harbour as i need it ready for the weekend. and the builder girl just go yes ma'am and run off and carry on working

later on i chat the builder girl and she said was good for her bc she never able to make up her mind and was always unhappy with her building and the Queen lady by bossing her made her actual finish stuff

was quite amazing to me how it all worked. is not for me that kinda ways. but they seems happy so i think was ok

Why don't you try a change of 'scene' Tex? Go classroom, medieval, moulon rouge, pirate ship, or even wild west. Take them shopping for new outfits, they'll love it. Dare I say it?, maybe even Gor

Tex Monday wrote:

"Sissy is here to service Master however he wishes."

That's what prevents me from being DOM. What I would love would be a maid with his (her) own brain, cheeky and willing to explore. "Yes Mistress" becomes boring quite quickly. The fun is in exploring common fantasies - I wish there would be more maids like that :)

It does get tedious when they always answer with the same old tired line "So and so is here to service Master/Mistress however they wish."  That is when they need a firm reminder that them answering honestly and openly with their own ideas is what will please you otherwise you wouldn't have asked.  As to what else to do with them, I like a lot of the ideas above.  Changing the scenes, the board keeping track of who is doing what, when and most of all the system that dirties the house and scolds until they clean it...which by the way I want...where do I get it? lol