• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hammer Megadon

Looking for Nordic RP

6 posts in this topic

In my experience it's difficult to find an RP sim with a norse theme or feel to it. Often Medieval Rp takes place hundreds of years too late, and I feel as out of place RPing a norse character as a victorian RPer might feel in a post-apocalyptic sim. However, I am terrible at searching for things. Maybe I've just missed those sims I'm looking for. Hopefully, if I have, you folks can point me in the right direction! Thank you for your time. =)

There are quite a few sims set in Gorean nordic (Torvaldsland) setting, which may come close to what you're looking for. That's a medieval/viking style in many respects, though with elements of Roman and ancient Greek society thrown in.

Gor is as far a cry from anything really Norse as one of Bugs Bunny's operas is, complete with horned helms. For someone interested in some historical accuracy, the extreme differences between Gorean and Historic Nords are just too much. 

Alexia Kingmaker wrote:

Look at Gorean Torvaldsland

Look at the thread responses?