Sign in to follow this  
DawnaGurrl

Transvestites/Crossdressers/Transsexuals

I've never been very good at stretching objects but you're right: that would be an alternative. Done right it would probably be way better than shoes with a resizer. With those I could get the shoes long enough to hide my toes but by then they'd be too wide through the arch.

As for the shoes - go get some heels with prim toes and alpha layer that hides default feet. Adjusting them and matching the colour is a challenge, but you'll master it.

From my perspective, nice shoes (or good prim feet) make the difference between newb and someone who is willing to work on her/his avatar. I've even seen some wonderful free heels like that, but can't recall the shop name. IM me and I might be able to dig out the LM.

I am new to Second Life, just joined a few days ago and was looking around for female clothing. So far I haven't been very successful in changing my female avatar`s clothing, maybe i'm not using the right toolbar lol. I want to wear more feminine / sexy clothes, such as skirts, pantyhose, leggings, blouses, etc.

As I intend to live Second Life as a non-op TS, I also need to find out how to exchange my avatar's **bleep** for a **bleep**, so as to be able to engage in sexual intercourse with male characters, **bleep**, etc.

Appreciate your help.

Pamela

Well when I started a while experimenting with creating an Avatar Shemale in SL and my experiences as Crossdresser in real life and on Social, Networking was not very easy to manage, even for those who lead a double life in another country! Second Life as a good shopping option are the free items and demos (despite some limitations)! When you start making money in SL (you to work in a club dancing Pole Dance or a boyfriend to give you gifts), start buying the items of lesser value because they can be purchased in quantity and combined the best example of clothes intimate and Sexy Toys! The rest is use your imagination and be original, because there are plenty of items and props ...

Lilith Lin

FaceBook :matte-motes-grin:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Lilith-Lin/100004205808257

Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LinShemale/media/grid?idx=0

:womanvery-happy:

Well when I started a while experimenting with creating an Avatar Shemale in SL and my experiences as Crossdresser in real life and on Social, Networking was not very easy to manage, even for those who lead a double life in another country! Second Life as a good shopping option are the free items and demos (despite some limitations)! When you start making money in SL (you to work in a club dancing Pole Dance or a boyfriend to give you gifts), start buying the items of lesser value because they can be purchased in quantity and combined the best example of clothes intimate and Sexy Toys! The rest is use your imagination and be original, because there are plenty of items and props ...

Lilith Lin

FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Lilith-Lin/100004205808257

Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LinShemale/media/grid?idx=0

It might be worth checking out Aphrodite because they do skin and shapes that transition from male to female. Also check out Pink Fuel for having tattoo layers for their skins that removes female genitals and breast shading (available in their in world shop).

Using the female avatar base I can get as male as I was born.

If you want to be a femme male, you might be better off starting with the female base shape rather than the male one. You can still edit it to look more masculine (narrower hips, broader shoulders, small or no breasts) but you will probably find it easier to fit womens mesh clothes.  The body shape between male and female shapes is very different; the male shape is much thicker front-to-back so if you start with a male shape and make it more feminine you're still going to be more or less stuck with mens mesh.  On the other hand, system layer and prim/flexi clothing will usually fit either shape equally well.

There are some pretty decent androgynous/femme male skins out there now too.