Land Use Fee Billing Periods

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe this has been asked a thousand times already, maybe not..

I am trying to understand what the specific billing period for land use fees actually is. My next bill date is October 19 according to my account information. Does this mean that if I sell my mainland properties and reduce my tier accordingly on or before October 18, my next billing cycle will reflect my new tier selection and land holdings? 

Or is tier billed based on peak land use inside any given month, regardless of the date of billing? 

Anyone?

Mainland is payed according to the peak usage in the month before the billing date. So on Oct 19 you will have to pay for the peak of land owning you head between Sept 20 and Oct 19. If you lower your land holdings before Oct 19, this will reflect on your Nov 19 billing. If you lower your land holdings on Oct 20, you will have to pay the high fee again on Nov 19.

It's calendar month.

As long as you own some land, your billing date is always the same date each month, and on that date you pay in arrears for the previous month's peak useage. Note that your are paying for tier, not for land; i.e. peak tier useage. So, if you have some tier donated to a group, but you don't personally have actual land for that tier, you still pay for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.