Master Builder 4 hire.

Happy Toshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been building in second life since 07. Ive made alittle bit of everything from beach furniture for a whole sim. To a dance club and to a store. Ive also done a few others things to texureing a house to a different color. So their is no job to small or to big. I can do just about anything. I will match any price just about as well. So if you got a project going and you rather go with a different builder hit me up as well.

I would post some of my pictures from prevous work but im not alloweed to if you go in the marketplace thou type in my name you can get to my store pretty easily its named little skully.

THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

I RARELY CHECK UP ON THE FORUMS SO PLEASE HIT ME UP IN GAME. IM VERY QUICK TO RESPOND IM OFF AND ON ALL DAY SO HIT ME UP OR SEND ME A NOTECARD.

• 3 months later...

I would like to take you up on your offer. Please send me some samples of your work. Once build do i get to keep the copyrights of the building so that i can change the colors, etc., What is your price for a building? What if i want my own island? Have you ever done meditation buildings and or places. I'm interestedin new age buildings and stuff. Waiting on your reply.

Rita.

nester113@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.